Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I was able to find two BFD blankets by searching for item numbers of currently sold blankets, and also by checking the ‘looks’ at the bottom of the page.

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic 'In the Wild' Throw Blanket: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5373367 (check the looks at the bottom of this page for more NAS blankets)
Barefoot Dreams CozyChic® Camo Throw Blanket: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5272202

They have the Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw in a few colors (hopefully more colors get added): http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5373368

I couldn’t find the Kennebunk oversized throws but they’re currently on sale in a few colors, and for cheaper than the NAS price. Kennebunk Home Bliss Oversized Throw Blanket: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5364450
More colors: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5305276

We have both the smaller Kennebunk throws as well as the oversized ones and my family prefers the larger ones. The smaller ones are slightly thicker, but the bigger ones cover you from head to toe. We all have our own to sleep with at night, and I actually bought the purple gale color on sale a couple days ago. My daughter loves purple so I couldn’t pass it up!

Thanks I just grabbed this light Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw for $23.70 https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kennebunk-bliss-plush-throw/5344770

Does anyone know how PJ Salvage legging type pjs run? Are they a womens brand or a juniors brand? I am different size in each lol. Xs womens but S juniors. I tried googling but can't find any info. Size chart just says xs=2 and s=4 but 2 & 4 in women's or juniors? Totally different lol

I just read on a blog that Ambassador and Icon status will have online sale access July 11 9:30 am. Has anyone else heard this? I’m on the phone with a supervisor right now to see if they have that info

******edit to add*****

Ok so the Supervisor confirmed. And I tend to believe this o e because she initially told me we’d have access July 10th and then she said she wanted to double check. So she then corrected herself and said she was wrong and we would have online access July 11th at 9:30 am PST.

I swear I’ve changed my vacation requests twice with all this changing information

Last edited:
Organized list of lookbooks, screenshots and links
- Added a few new links
- A few links are duplicated where I noticed they fall into two separate categories
- Some shoes and handbags may be found in women’s clothing under a particular designer
- If you notice anything that is incorrect or missing, please let me know!

Kid’s clothing and shoes
Little boy Nike and Patagonia
Baby girl shoes/bows
Baby gear
Big girl
Girls Patagonia

Men’s clothing, shoes and accessories
Men’s joggers
Men’s sneakers
Men’s sunglasses and watches
Ferragamo belt (link)

Home
Barefoot Dreams and Kennebunk blankets (links)
Voluspa (links)

Beauty
Beauty
Bobbi Brown and Charlotte Tilbury
Dior and YSL (a few links)
GHD (link)
Luxie brushes
Neulash
PMD
Simple Human mirror (and Frye) - duplicate link also in women’s shoes
Tom Ford beauty (details)

Women’s shoes
Shoes
Biker/combat boots
Boots
Booties
Riding and knee high boots
Sneakers
Frye (and Simple Human mirror)
Paige bootie
Sofft
Stewart Weitzman (and rag & bones)
Tory Burch shoes
Vince shoes (and Sweaty Betty clothing)
Vince Camuto shoes

Women’s handbags and accessories
Belts (links)
More belts (links)
Hats
Handbags
More handbags
Designer sunglasses
Longchamp totes
Tory Burch handbags and sunglasses

Women’s jewelry and watches
Watches
Bone Levy
Bone Levy (continued)
Kendra Scott and Gorjana
Lana jewelry
Monica Vinader

Women’s clothing - categories/lookbooks
Lingerie
Lingerie (continued)
Lookbooks posted by JoesGirl
Leather and faux leather jackets
Military/field jackets

Women’s clothing - designers
AGL
ALLSAINTS
Alo
Alo (continued)
BLANKNYC
BP
Burberry, Barbour and Ted Baker
Caslon and Halogen
Caslon and Halogen (continued)
Chelsea28
Eileen Fisher, BOSS and Theory
Eileen Fisher, BOSS and Theory (continued)
Eileen Fisher, BOSS and Theory (continued)
Equipment
KUT jeans
J Crew
Leith
Leith 2
Liverpool jeans
Marc Fisher
Madewell and Thread & Supply
NIC + ZOE
Patagonia
Patagonia and Pendleton
PJ Salvage
rag & bones (and Stewart Weitzman) - duplicate link also in women’s shoes
Spanx
Sweaty Betty clothing (and Vince shoes) - duplicate link also in women’s shoes
Topshop and Free People
Veronica Beard and Rebecca Taylor
Vince
Vince (continued)
Vince Camuto
Wit & Wisdom and Articles of Society
Zella

Last edited:
I just read on a blog that Ambassador and Icon status will have online sale access July 11 9:30 am. Has anyone else heard this? I’m on the phone with a supervisor right now to see if they have that info

******edit to add*****

Ok so the Supervisor confirmed. And I tend to believe this o e because she initially told me we’d have access July 10th and then she said she wanted to double check. So she then corrected herself and said she was wrong and we would have online access July 11th at 9:30 am PST.

I swear I’ve changed my vacation requests twice with all this changing information

I have seen the same info. I will be on vacation but will make the time to place the order!

I’m so looking forward to making a spreadsheet for all of my purchases again this year! It made it so much easier to track what I had received, returned, needed to return, what got cancelled, etc last year.

I’ll work on making a more organized list tomorrow! :smile:
O

******edit to add*****

Yes. When I asked in-store she pulled out a postcard thingie (official looking) that was laminated and attached to the register for the SAs to answer questions. It said Ambassador (and Icon) in-store starts the 10th and online 11th 9:30. So based on your confirmatory account, this seems like it's correct!

Are Nordstrom bath towels on sale?
I think the towels are on sale every year. I actually bought a whole set last year cause they seemed really nice (and I'm sure they are really nice), but then learned about the Charisma Costco ones that are plusher and softer and like... $7 each for bath towels, $5 for hand towel/washcloth combo. So needless to say I returned the Nordstrom ones figuring that I could get them this year if the Costco ones sucked and I'd only be out $40. The Costco ones do not suck, however. It's kind of amazing... still lovely and soft after a year and I literally fit 4 sets into my grocery budget without even noticing. Made me feel very victorious and thrifty.... plus the 4 Nordstrom sets were the same price as a nice leather jacket. No brainer :smile: