Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Can someone post Caslon and Halogen items? Also 1901? Thanks in advance.

aob likes this.
  3. Totally agree on the Oosilk. I have both the all silk style and silk on one side pillowcases. I've used them exclusively since that great tip last year and they've held up wonderfully even being machine dried! We have 5 pillows so for the money they were a much better deal than the Nordies.

buggiewomma and lovemyrescues like this.
  4. Thank you- I am so glad I asked and I am sorry it deteriorated. On the same note, I bought a Halogen duster last year (not the one that is at the sale right now- that one has held up pretty well and remained smooth) and it started pilling after 2 wears. I do take the bus and I wear a backpack but otherwise I am extremely careful with my sweaters. It still pilled badly on the back, front and sleeves. I still wear it because I love the color and it is very functional over leggings. But I am sure everyone here realizes a lot of the contemporary clothing does not endure.

5. This is not part of the VIP sale so probably with the early access we can start posting.

6. #815 Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    They are not online yet. I am curious about the Birkinstock as well.

7. Does anyone have experience with this Zella fleece bomber? I bought it last year- it came from a store and it was a mess (snags and pilling). Wondering if I should try again since it should be BN, at least in theory, if I buy it now. Thanks!

Attached Files:

8. I am checking out the lookbook tomorrow so if I remember I will check it out. I was wondering as well.

9. How is this sold out in my size (women's 12) already???!!! It may not be practical for LA but STILL!

Attached Files:

JoesGirl likes this.
  10. I just visited my store and there are no rag and bone or Stuart Weitzman this year

11. There is a lot so here's the start:

Attached Files:

Espressa, jennlt, theknees and 5 others like this.
  12. JoesGirl likes this.
  13. More Caslon & Halogen

Attached Files:

jennlt and USCGirlie like this.
  14. Last Caslon & Halogen

Attached Files:

jennlt, LadyLurk and aob like this.
  15. THANK YOU! So many cute things I do not need. Thank goodness for the two-way tank being back.

Do you have the item numbers for the Caslon Utility Jacket, Caslon Thermal Henley, and the Caslon Crop Utility pant?

toujours*chic likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice