Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

Mm, it's not the third link I posted? What color was it? The one I posted is super soft, thick and cozy. The minute I put it on I knew it was coming home with me lol.
Hmmm... I don't think so. In my memory, it was a tan/buff color and the sale price was $329-ish. At least the price would make sense, given the extra cashmere material... I'm hoping it wasn't a figment of my imagination!

My virtual appointment was kind of cool. She admit she is still learning the items but we have worked together several times so she had an idea of what I like. Since I'm not Icon she pulled the items and she will buy for me tomorrow We chatted about material and how she thought they would look,
These are my items so far
  • Houndstooth VB blazer
  • Nordstrom Signature Camel/Tan Blazer
  • Halogen Long Cardi in Burgundy
  • Halogen Cashmere Vneck in Black
  • Blondo Booties in the cool taupe grayish color
  • Charlotte Tilbery eye shadow palette
  • T&B leopard belt
  • Halogen Cami in black
How do you make a virtual appointment? How does it work? Can insider level do this before Friday?

I shopped today, and it was somewhat underwhelming... Although, I recently had my closets remodeled, and I'm currently limiting purchases to things I absolutely LOVE. So, your mileage may vary. ;)

I came home with:
  • Eileen Fisher Round Neck Box Top Sweater in Wisteria
  • Vince Short Sleeve Silk Blouse in Black
  • Dyptique candle sets
  • Nest Diffuser Set
  • YSL Plump and Balm lip set
  • A Ted Baker short sleeve button down for my GBF
I ordered:
  • A whole bunch of Zella that wasn't in my store.
  • A Shinola watch
  • The Madewell Merci Beaucoup tee
I want to order, but no one could locate item numbers for,:
  • Nordstrom Signature long (duster?) cardigan
  • Barefoot Dreams socks

Unfortunately I had to order a lot because my store didn’t have the items. I was surprised they didn’t have the GA leopard jeans in stock. I too had issues with some of the associates. I was wearing the black bracelet and it was visible and a girl told me I couldn’t shop because it was only for special customers. I showed her the bracelet and she walked off. Interestingly upstairs in clothes no one cared and I waltzed in and out everywhere.

They did seem discretionary on who they approached. For instance, in makeup (which was very cramped) tons of people were browsing and trying stuff and none were wearing bracelets. Maybe they were Icon, but no one approached them.

Reactions: StylishMD
How do you make a virtual appointment? How does it work? Can insider level do this before

It was an AS that I have a relationship with already. I moved states last year and I worked with her where I used to live. It's not a normal thing. She really only did it cause she had an opening in her schedule. Normally I wait and send her my wish list and she orders from there.

Reactions: sherrypenwell
Hi everyone! We promised a giveaway and it is here! We are going to be giving away EIGHT $200 gift cards to different tPF members. Entering is super easy, as all it involves posting in this thread. We will be drawing someone randomly every few days until the sale is over.

To Enter: Post in THIS thread!

Qualifying Posts: Share what you ordered or are interested in ordering and include links to those products. Your post with links to the items will count as your entry in that giveaway period. No winners will be repeated, but you can enter in each of the 8 cycles. If you've already posted a post with links to those items, you can bump that up for it to count as an inclusion.

Any post from here forward that contains Nordstrom.com links to Anniversary items you are looking for will be included as entries.

Each winner will have the choice of either a Visa Giftcard or a Nordstrom Giftcard.

Day winners will be announced: July 14, July 17, July 20, July 23, July 26, July 29, July 31, and August 4th. Winners will be announced in this thread and PMd privately to set up the giftcard.

Winner #1: @FunStuff
Winner #2: @WishList986
Winner #3: @luvmydiego
Winner #4: @LadyMartin
Winner #5: @pursemonsoon
Winner #6: @DreamingBeauty
Winner #7: @emjd18

Last edited by a moderator: