Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. The years past you all have helped me with the items that seem to be the hottest - what is on the list this year? Would love to work on putting together my list to share with everyone when the sale goes live :smile:

3. Lisab68, jennlt, Bluepie123 and 2 others like this.
    lovemyrescues likes this.
  5. EFC06A27-EED1-464F-8099-67D8456358B1.jpeg 5F8F6449-ECF2-4715-B2F2-7DBDD92BF347.jpeg EA575739-64F7-40A7-A97F-75AC225D747D.jpeg F340D31D-DCE1-4FAD-8A4D-F19AB7261ED1.jpeg 4E026B1D-1C66-418F-BEE1-D9ABFE5DC466.jpeg
    I buy mostly the basics but found the above items cute.
    Something Navy snow leopard lounge pant $35.90. It matches the cardigan I believe. Found in pajama section. Super soft.
    BP leopard cardigan $25.90
    Socialite green leopard tee $15.90. Yes, you read that right. $15.90 and I think it’s my favorite thing I bought.
    Rails spotted military tee. $58.90. A splurge for a T-shirt but I’m normally a medium or large in tops and I bought this in a small. Made me feel good;)
    Red Vans $42.90 cool
    Red Louise et Cie pumps $79.90 great for Christmas outfits and comfy
    Bought the simple human mirror for $150. Hope I like it!
    Quite honestly, the handbag section was tiny and didn’t have anything I liked. Shoes were okay, but I have so many booties I resisted. Makeup section was stocked and seemed to have good deals. My store didn’t have the swell bottle, so I will order that online. There were some very nice sunglasses. Those were going quick.
    Can’t wait to see other people’s pictures!

6. vivi24 likes this.
  7. Since it'll probably be my last year as an Icon, I went to check it out.

The whole Icon pre-shop this year seems really disorganized. I can't believe that some people in this thread were being told they couldn't look! At my store, SAs were putting huge hauls to the side to ring up tomorrow or the next day, and many customers were asking to hold. I was completely ignored while shopping - I walked around shopping and holding clothes for maybe 20-30 minutes before I waltzed up to a counter and asked to be checked out. The SA was nice enough to tell me that I should get a wristband, and that's why I was being ignored (they didn't want to waste time on people in the store who were just browsing and couldn't buy at the sale price right now, I guess?)

My store had more of a selection than it did last year for the sale, which was nice. However, they seemed to have fewer extended sizes in stock on either end of the spectrum (both plus and petites) - they actually completely removed petites except for a few Nic & Zoe pieces. Not even Halogen had petites, and they have always had them in stock year-round. I'll have to wait until the sale breaks online to finish my shopping.

**The Kendra Scott hoop earrings were my favorite purchase. I got the last pair of gold ones in the entire store, and that was only because the SA saw them sitting on the end of a random display case. They also come in silver and rose gold, but the gold is a really beautiful muted color and they are so lightweight. These will definitely be a daily staple!

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/kendra-scott-maggie-medium-hoop-earrings/5275555?utm_source=email&utm_medium=transaction&utm_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg1&utm_channel=email_tran_ret_p&sp_source=email&sp_medium=transaction&sp_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg1

**The Vince crewneck tee. I can't believe I paid $50 for a t-shirt, but as soon as I felt it I had to have it. I was drawn instantly to the color - it just screams fall - and it is SO.SOFT.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/vince-essential-crewneck-tee/5204762?utm_source=email&utm_medium=transaction&utm_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg1&utm_channel=email_tran_ret_p&sp_source=email&sp_medium=transaction&sp_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg1

**BP longline cardi in light heather - this is an off-white/super light beige hybrid in person and it's a great neutral shade that I don't own yet.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bp-longline-open-cardigan/5241688?utm_source=email&utm_medium=transaction&utm_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg2&utm_channel=email_tran_ret_p&sp_source=email&sp_medium=transaction&sp_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg2

**BP fitted crewneck in black and white - for $10 it's hard to pass up a basic tee. I wear a solid tee almost every day, I like having different cuts/materials to throw into rotation. These are 96% viscose/4% spandex, so they are really soft and stretchy.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bp-fitted-crewneck-tee/5177331?utm_source=email&utm_medium=transaction&utm_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg3&utm_channel=email_tran_ret_p&sp_source=email&sp_medium=transaction&sp_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg3

**BP long sleeve rib tee - again, I love basics to mix and match with. I got this in grey and black:

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bp-long-sleeve-rib-tee/5177360?utm_source=email&utm_medium=transaction&utm_campaign=T200OrdCfm_070919_product_img1&utm_channel=email_tran_ret_p&sp_source=email&sp_medium=transaction&sp_campaign=T200OrdCfm_070919_productimg1

**Zella Gen tee - this is a long-sleeved tee with thumb holes. It looks like it's on the site, but the anni sale colorways aren't posted yet? Mine is a grey and black one. It is a nice tech shirt, really keeps the heat in. Looser-fitting.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-gen-tee/4883974?utm_source=email&utm_medium=transaction&utm_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg1&utm_channel=email_tran_ret_p&sp_source=email&sp_medium=transaction&sp_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg1

**Zella live-in jogger pants. Have you ever wanted legging material, but in a lounge pant cut? Here you go ;) They are so comfortable!

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/zella-live-in-jogger-pants/5220579?utm_source=email&utm_medium=transaction&utm_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg2&utm_channel=email_tran_ret_p&sp_source=email&sp_medium=transaction&sp_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg2

**The Simplehuman circular mirror. The fact that I was shocked at my skin when I looked in the store's display mirror probably means I need the mirror...lol. Honestly though, my MIL has it and swears by it. So I had to try.

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/simplehuman-round-sensor-mirror-pro-8-inch/4617925?utm_source=email&utm_medium=transaction&utm_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg1&utm_channel=email_tran_ret_p&sp_source=email&sp_medium=transaction&sp_campaign=T960FLSReceipt_070919_prodimg1

I'm sure I'll find more once the sale breaks online. Last year I didn't buy very much in-store either, but ended up with about 20 more items after it went live!

Lisab68, ame, Bluepie123 and 7 others like this.
  8. The Socialite tees were cute but the colors did not look good on me. But the quality was nice.

9. The Socialite tee looks amazing! Sometimes its the simple things that make the sale great :smile:

HeatherGrace likes this.
  10. This was my only true “find”. In fact, I didn’t realize it until I got home, but I liked it so much, I actually bought it in two colorways, without realizing they were the same style. Nice weight rubbed sweater. Great basic!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5202710

nycdiva likes this.
  11. OMG...you have the leopard cami I have been searching for. Can you provide the sku?

12. Thanks for posting pics, you did great!
    I love those candles, I am so glad they are back!!

stylistbydesign likes this.
  13. I clicked on several of the links from the extensive list on pg 66, but several of the links (TopShop, for example) just took me to a post of someone asking about that brand. Am I doing something wrong?? Also, does anyone have the item# for the Rails spotted military tee and the Socialite leopard tee? Thanks!!

14. 1ED7A800-6F77-4AA4-A70F-402B40675187.jpeg

Lisab68 and lisaroberts like this.