Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Did you happen to see a Nordstrom Signature Cashmere Cardigan Duster? I saw it in a lookbook (at least I think I did), and now I can't get it out of my head. But of course, I can't find it anywhere and it wasn't in my store. :sad:

3. Thank you!!!

4. Of course! It’s the ghd platinum+ styler (retail price 249) and it’s 166 for NAS. My stylist who I love has recommended ghd to me. Last time I listened to him and got my dyson hairdryer it turned out to be very good so I knew I had to get this!

C7FF241A-8BC3-4D41-85B2-119409018FF7.png

I think this is the link: https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ghd-black-platinum-1-inch-styler-249-value/5265268

ssocialitex likes this.
  5. What I got and passed on are not on the site. I just checked.

Lisab68 likes this.
  6. By the way I just shopped with my normal SA (who I always shop with at Nordstrom). I didn't go check in and didn't go get a bracelet, she just led me around and I believe everyone knows her so nobody bothered to ask or check for anything at all...I still don't know what the bracelet looks like, lol!

jblady and klynneann like this.
  7. Thank you! I've gone through 2 GHD irons since 2008. Not too bad for longevity. I really like them. I bet you love it.

ssocialitex and momoc like this.
  8. Were people asking about the faux leather Spanx leggings?
    6063A136-1A2A-4A91-9454-BD71903C1184.jpeg

riner20, ssocialitex, jblady and 4 others like this.
  9. It's a really pretty color, soft, and was TTS. I'm generally not a fan of mohair but this sweater didn't seem to have so much that it will end up getting all over (fingers crossed lol).

10. Same here!

momoc likes this.
  11. Mm, it's not the third link I posted? What color was it? The one I posted is super soft, thick and cozy. The minute I put it on I knew it was coming home with me lol.

12. Maybe just not *yet*. Madewell has had the patch pocket sweaters, Ryder cardigans etc. year after year, but doesn’t currently sell them bc of the season. In a few weeks they will be back.

13. You’re not missing out on anything.
    image.jpg

carolinemm, ssocialitex and momoc like this.
  14. I was at SCP today, browsed a bit but nothing struck me. I’m seriously considering skipping my usual appointment and just buying the couple of things I want online. Sort of a yawn this year for me.

15. Ohhhhh I love Nordstrom Signature! I bought a blue cashmere cardigan with black stripes that I ADORE! The drape on their clothes is so nice.

jblady and klynneann like this.
  16. My virtual appointment was kind of cool. She admit she is still learning the items but we have worked together several times so she had an idea of what I like. Since I'm not Icon she pulled the items and she will buy for me tomorrow We chatted about material and how she thought they would look,
    These are my items so far
    • Houndstooth VB blazer
    • Nordstrom Signature Camel/Tan Blazer
    • Halogen Long Cardi in Burgundy
    • Halogen Cashmere Vneck in Black
    • Blondo Booties in the cool taupe grayish color
    • Charlotte Tilbery eye shadow palette
    • T&B leopard belt
    • Halogen Cami in black

jblady and chloethelovely like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice