Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I would like one also please!

I went through the entire thread from when the lookbooks were posted until just now, and made a list of what everyone has shared. There were some one off links or photos before people started posting screenshots from the VIP Pre-Order that I didn’t include, but otherwise I tried to be as thorough as possible.

Many brands or categories had multiple posts in a row and I only included the first link unless they were separated by an unrelated post, or if I noticed that it continued on to the next page in the thread. If you see any broken links or anything incorrect, or if I’ve made typos for designers, please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you to everyone who took the time to share screenshots. I hope you all find this helpful!

It looks like this will be on page 66 of the thread, so in the future maybe we can just direct people to this page so it can found easily.

Full list of lookbooks and screenshots posted (chronological order)

THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!!!

Reactions: Espressa
I think the towels are on sale every year. I actually bought a whole set last year cause they seemed really nice (and I'm sure they are really nice), but then learned about the Charisma Costco ones that are plusher and softer and like... $7 each for bath towels, $5 for hand towel/washcloth combo. So needless to say I returned the Nordstrom ones figuring that I could get them this year if the Costco ones sucked and I'd only be out $40. The Costco ones do not suck, however. It's kind of amazing... still lovely and soft after a year and I literally fit 4 sets into my grocery budget without even noticing. Made me feel very victorious and thrifty.... plus the 4 Nordstrom sets were the same price as a nice leather jacket. No brainer :smile:

Those towels go on sale a few times a year too, usually a few bucks off around 4.99/5.99. I only buy them when on sale even the non sale price is good. They're great quality and hold up very well.