Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I just saw the lookbook and from what I saw in it and was told by a manager was that what you saw for the VIP preorder is what will be on sale. I saw nothing new in it than what was already posted. I hope this is incorrect.
That’s weird cause somebody posted the Rails stuff from the look book early in this thread and then there were no Rails items during VIP presale. I know this happened with a few other brands too. I know Rails for sure because I have several of those items on my list with item numbers. Who knows.... a very young sweet SA in handbags the other day told me that... “the anniversary sale is just for Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, and Kate spade.” I didn’t know what to say to that while still being kind so I just thanked her. I’m not sure if she made it up on the spot so that I wouldn’t hesitate to buy others brands now for full price or what. So strange.

Reactions: Lisab68
That’s weird cause somebody posted the Rails stuff from the look book early in this thread and then there were no Rails items during VIP presale. I know this happened with a few other brands too. I know Rails for sure because I have several of those items on my list with item numbers. Who knows.... a very young sweet SA in handbags the other day told me that... “the anniversary sale is just for Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, and Kate spade.” I didn’t know what to say to that while still being kind so I just thanked her. I’m not sure if she made it up on the spot so that I wouldn’t hesitate to buy others brands now for full price or what. So strange.
The handbag selection is mediocre. So sad. Really wanted a nice high end bag. Didn’t need to be designer.

Reactions: buggiewomma

Wait yes ok you are right I did see Rails. OK then I am wrong but I did not see any Burberry or Birkenstock or Women's 1901 or Boden.

Yes Rails I saw.

I just saw the lookbook and from what I saw in it and was told by a manager was that what you saw for the VIP preorder is what will be on sale. I saw nothing new in it than what was already posted. I hope this is incorrect.
Same! I commented to the SA that it seems like the volume of both items and designers has dropped significantly. She said her boss told her that with the changing face of retail, fewer designers are willing to produce items at a discount for this sale. The only thing I saw that I had not already seen was this beautiful boot by Paige...

Attachments

• B75D157B-350D-4B8D-83F2-8C0036462456.jpeg
    B75D157B-350D-4B8D-83F2-8C0036462456.jpeg
    47.2 KB · Views: 765