Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Is there any Kwiat jewelry in the sale?

3. I'm looking for big girl and size 5/6 girls thank you!

4. Is it possible for anyone to post Madewell items and North Face items for women? Thank you!!!

5. If someone could post baby gear - I would appreciate it. Thanks!

6. I hope people use the search function (top right of the screen for computer users) or good old fashioned back button to look before making requests as I am sure it is time consuming for these lovely ladies to post all the awesome pictures they have been sharing with us.

Miri221, cj0617, can_do_mom and 19 others like this.
  7. Thank you to everyone who has been posting! My Nordstrom location does not have the lookbooks on the iPad this year.
    Are there any rag and bone booties or shoes this year? All the ugg shoes and booties too?

HeatherGrace and shast911 like this.

Attached Files:

HeatherGrace and jennlt like this.
  9. And more

Attached Files:

crystaljoyce, HeatherGrace and jennlt like this.
  10. Thank you. Any girls shoes in the sale?

bgooch3 likes this.

Attached Files:

beeinformed and jennlt like this.
  12. Agree... Let’s try to return the favor a bit by reviewing the earlier pages of the thread before asking. Rails, girls shoes, madewell, uggs, etc are on earlier pages. Thanks so much everyone for the sneak peaks. My list is really effing long :-/

Lelaina752, abl13, Espressa and 15 others like this.

Attached Files:

jennlt likes this.
  14. Just want to say thanks for posting! I have spent the morning drinking coffee and plotting what I will get during the sale.

15. More

Attached Files:

jennlt likes this.
  16. Hi - we’ve seen the J Crew leopard shirt and the tee from the catalog with the Merci Beaucoup but what other J Crew and also any Boden?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice