Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

I’m so looking forward to making a spreadsheet for all of my purchases again this year! It made it so much easier to track what I had received, returned, needed to return, what got cancelled, etc last year.

I’ll work on making a more organized list tomorrow! :smile:
I did the same thing last year...
I am so glad I’m not the one that is that OCD

I honestly did not look through every page. But I did not see Birkenstocks.

I did not see the Spanx leggings from last year either just the workout kind.

I am going in on the 9th so if stuff pops up I will let you know.

Honestly I am so happy with my $15 panama hat that I got on Amazon I did not even look for Eric Javitts. https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07RHRZ...colid=1X5GHG9HR89YD&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

In regards to Birkenstocks, check out Costco.com. Under the summer footwear savings (require Costco membership), there are two Birkenstocks on sale: Gizeh sandal $56.99 and Arizona Sandal for $56.99 (limited colors)

Reactions: eleanors36
I just read on a blog that Ambassador and Icon status will have online sale access July 11 9:30 am. Has anyone else heard this? I’m on the phone with a supervisor right now to see if they have that info
******edit to add*****
Ok so the Supervisor confirmed. And I tend to believe this o e because she initially told me we’d have access July 10th and then she said she wanted to double check. So she then corrected herself and said she was wrong and we would have online access July 11th at 9:30 am PST.
I swear I’ve changed my vacation requests twice with all this changing information
I really wish they'd do it at midnight so I can shop before work lol. I am already working different hours on the 10th so I can do my in store appointment with a stylist, but want to shop online before it opens up as well :sad:

No just PJs in general. I did see this from Nordstrom Lingerie:
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-lingerie-moonlight-pajamas/5378625

I am getting one for sure
Great choice. Highly recommend the Nordstrom Lingerie Pajamas. Purchased a set at last year's Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and the quality is still great after numerous washes. Previously owned the Eberjey short pajamas (similar style) and after numerous washes the material started piling. Ended up throwing it away. Hope the Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight short pajamas will be on sale again this year.

Reactions: slbsls
Great choice. Highly recommend the Nordstrom Lingerie Pajamas. Purchased a set at last year's Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and the quality is still great after numerous washes. Previously owned the Eberjey short pajamas (similar style) and after numerous washes the material started piling. Ended up throwing it away. Hope the Nordstrom Lingerie Moonlight short pajamas will be on sale again this year.

Yes I plan on getting some https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/nordstrom-lingerie-moonlight-pajamas/5378625

Reactions: joyjooy