Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Tip from my sister (the girls shoes above reminded me).... keep an eye out for kids shoes you like since they go up to the equivalent of women’s 9. My sis just bought some darling leather booties at Nordstrom for $35 and her receipt says “toddler shoes” LOL. I’m at the very high end (9) so have less luck than her (she’s a 7), but I did get some natives to match my toddler son on our beach vacay! They’re great! The formula=subtract two from your women’s size, so if you’re an 8 get a 6 in kids :smile:

3. My mom and I make a day of it too and I’m 30. It is fun to spend the day together.

LPR200, Rikireads, bhayes and 2 others like this.
  4. Thank you so much to everyone who has posted pics and links.

One item I plan to get is the ugg slippers. Can anyone help with sizing? I’m guessing they won’t come in half sizes. I usually wear 9.5 so I’m thinking 9. A SA talked me into a sz 8 years in ugg boots once and they are too snug, but the 9 is pretty loose after wearing them a while. The slippers will stretch a bit with time too I’m sure but I’ve never tried them on.

klynneann likes this.
  5. Does anyone have any pictures of the Kendra Scott jewelry?

6. Yes I posted a link a few pages back,

7. I may have missed it but were any pajama sets posted at all?

8. Has anyone seen any North Face for kids? Thanks in advance!

9. This is everything I saw for AGL.

Screenshot_20190629-180736.png Screenshot_20190629-180729.png Screenshot_20190629-180720.png Screenshot_20190629-180706.png Screenshot_20190629-180659.png Screenshot_20190629-180641.png

jennlt, ssoals and USCGirlie like this.
  10. I believe Northface for kids is a few pages back

Off to see if there is any Kendra Scott jewelry

Silvia27 likes this.
  11. They stretch like all Uggs. You’d want them snug at first so they stretch perfectly. I find Uggs true to size. I bought my mom those slippers a few years ago in a 9 and she’s a 9.5. I think you’d be fine with the 9, because they’re also backless.

klynneann likes this.
  12. Ok here is Kendra Scott. I included Gorjana too.

Attached Files:

vivi24, jennlt, HeatherGrace and 2 others like this.
  13. I am curious too. I feel like I have the sale all to myself which feels a little odd since last year I was having to stalk a few items since they sold out before my tier was allowed access. But on the otherhand, I am in big trouble if more stuff is added since I already spent my budget for this NAS.

Of course I love the access but I also feel better about not wasting shipping materials + fuel to deliver online purchases. I do not shop instore much anymore as it gives me a headache.

14. I posted the PJ Salvage if that is what you mean.

15. Has anyone spotted any Liverpool or JAG Jeans? I depend on them - I can trust their petite labels will actually be petite on me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice