Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. I would love to know the sale figures from the LA/NYC shoppers and what Nordstrom expected the numbers to be.

3. Could someone please post links to:
    Madewell small transport leather crossbody tote in the brown/taupe shade (someone posted a link to the blue shade, but I'd love to take a closer look at the brown one shown in the video online)
    Blondo suede waterproof booties (the ones with the braid down the side)
    Any fashion/costume bracelets (not fine jewelry/expensive)

lovemyrescues likes this.
  4. https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/madewell-small-transport-leather-crossbody-tote/5264299?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home/Anniversary Sale VIP/Women/Handbags & Accessories/Handbags & Wallets&color=dark midnight

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/blondo-nina-waterproof-suede-boot-women/5281217?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home%2FAnniversary%20Sale%20VIP%2FWomen%2FShoes&color=grey%20suede

5. I know. I was told they can’t pull any items for my appointment on the 10th. It’s changing so much every year. I prefer to stay home and shop with wine from my couch. But it’s sad because the past three years my daughter and I have made an event of it. (She’s 13) so I still like to go in if nothing else then to be with her for the day

6. I believe those were posted earlier in the thread.

HeatherGrace likes this.

Attached Files:

jennlt and paige0809 like this.
  8. Last few Nike/Patagonia for boys

Attached Files:

paige0809 likes this.
    jennlt and paige0809 like this.

Attached Files:

jennlt likes this.
  11. Last few baby girl shoes/bows

Attached Files:

jennlt likes this.
  12. You may be right- I did not pay attention to the length.

Espressa likes this.
  13. The VB is a beauty.

14. Any AGL shoes?

15. Also hoping there will be a Vince sweater coat to replace my ancient one that is literally falling apart. It’s beyond repair at this point.

klynneann likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice