Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Don’t see any in the preview.
    This is only a quarter of what’s I. The preview. Were you looking for something specific.

Attached Files:

3. And more

Attached Files:

4. A few more

Attached Files:

Lisab68, KaraLynm, jennlt and 3 others like this.
  5. thanks so much!

JoesGirl likes this.
  6. For the person looking for an Away bag: I got a coupon in the mail for $20 off (expires 8/31/19). The code is ORD619 (don't worry - I am not affiliated at all with Away, I just live near the Chicago store and get these mailers every few months. I think you can also find other codes for $20 off if you Google it).

As for the size, the Bigger Carry-on one is fine for domestic flights, but if you travel internationally, it might be too big for some airlines and you'll have to check it. Just a little detail to consider before you buy! Enjoy!

7. Here lingerie

Attached Files:

jennlt and HeatherGrace like this.
  8. And more

Attached Files:

jennlt and HeatherGrace like this.
  9. Wow! Thank you for posting this...

I’ve been looking at the silk slip pillow cases - has anybody here used them? Is it a good investment?

I need to start tracking my wish list!

10. And the last of it

Attached Files:

jennlt likes this.
  11. Darn, the Betsey Johnson bra that I loved from last year's sale isn't part of it this year!

Addicted to bags likes this.
  13. Yes I bought them a few years ago. They are so nice to sleep on and wash well. Bought a set for my mom and she loves them too. I feel like my hair is not so messy in the morning. The deal they are having is worth it.

klynneann and HeatherGrace like this.
  14. thanks

15. Thank you to everyone who has posted look books, pictures and links! Does anyone know if there will be the Halogen v neck tunic tees in the sale again this year, and if so, which colors are available?

For anyone looking for basic tees, I wanted to add that aside from the tunics, my favorite everyday shirts are the regular Halogen modal v neck tees, which are currently on sale for half off! https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/halogen-modal-jersey-v-neck-tee-regular-petite/4089424

Some of them pill very slightly after several washes, but they aren’t too clingy (or too shapeless) and because of the material they don’t shrink in the dryer (I put them in the washer in lingerie bags and dry them on low). The lighter colors are more see through than I would prefer but the darker colors (grey and darker) are wonderful. I know some people may prefer cotton tees but if you don’t want to deal with shrinking and like something you can dress up or dress down, these are great.

Also does anyone know if there are beyond yoga leggings in the sale? Still loving mine from last year, which I bought thanks to recommendations here! :smile:

klynneann, ame and JoesGirl like this.
  16. Thank you! I’m looking for skin care sets and lips. Looks like you covered them both.

Can you tell what size bottles are included in the Flowerbomb set?

I like Bobbi Brown skincare, so I’m going to try the vitamin enriched duo.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice