Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Yup. Exactly the same for me. How will I even know what to ask for at my apt on the 9th? If the stuff I want isn’t in the store can my SA order it? Last year she ordered stuff from the store online and they charged me full price for everything. It was a nightmare!! And then the receipts were so messed up it was impossible to return anything.

Attached Files:

jewelrylover16 and jennlt like this.
  4. Is pmd pro on sale this year?

5. Thank you so much!

6. I'm liking what I am seeing from The North Face!! Its hard to get TNF on any really good sales, I don't think many people think to buy at Nordstrom.
    Looks like a Miss Metro Parka, a Thermoball jacket and vest, and something with fur.

7. Yes

Attached Files:

8. Yay! Thank you! The only thing I'm buying this year I think. I ordered one last year and it didn't come with a few things so I had to return. Hopefully I get a complete package this time.

massr0mantic likes this.
  9. Thank you! This is very helpful.

10. Ummmm all these “personal devices” looks like vibrators. Sorry but they just really do.
    ETA: those pmd things (couldn’t quote the photos) :smile:

beata-kelly, houseof999 and ame like this.
  11. Does anyone on this thread have a recommendation for a good quality super soft camisole? Doesn’t have to be a part of the sale but looking for something not too tight that I can use as a layering piece. Thank you!

12. Thank you!!
    ank

13. Thanks to everyone posting all the items . I deffiantly seeing a few items I'm in to and cant wait to get to them. Between a couple of the look books and the posting seems there is a ton of stuff. There was a Smyth blazer in one of the lookbooks it was a yellow like plaid design I thinking on that.

HeatherGrace likes this.
  14. Is your SA able to get the POV section? I think you posted Indy/TBD and VIA earlier.

15. I have a couple cotton ones from Uniqlo that I like bc they’re just long enough and don’t roll up the way some synthetic materials do.

Arawdon likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice