Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Yeah I agree that the plaid shirts are meh and overpriced. I LOVE some of Rails other stuff though. They have darling dresses and jackets. All the items on my list are not flannel shirts. I do own one plaid which was part of a stitch fix box. I loved the color and also loved everything else in the box so it was 25% off. Otherwise wouldn’t have ever bought one. It has held its shape and hasn’t pilled for what its worth. Although I haven’t washed it a ton of times.

csx4 and toujours*chic like this.
  3. Yay! I love it. I hope you do too!

buggiewomma likes this.
  4. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

5. #994 Jul 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2019
    I was able to find two BFD blankets by searching for item numbers of currently sold blankets, and also by checking the ‘looks’ at the bottom of the page.

Barefoot Dreams CozyChic 'In the Wild' Throw Blanket: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5373367 (check the looks at the bottom of this page for more NAS blankets)
    Barefoot Dreams CozyChic® Camo Throw Blanket: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5272202

They have the Kennebunk Bliss Plush Throw in a few colors (hopefully more colors get added): http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5373368

I couldn’t find the Kennebunk oversized throws but they’re currently on sale in a few colors, and for cheaper than the NAS price. Kennebunk Home Bliss Oversized Throw Blanket: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5364450
    More colors: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/5305276

We have both the smaller Kennebunk throws as well as the oversized ones and my family prefers the larger ones. The smaller ones are slightly thicker, but the bigger ones cover you from head to toe. We all have our own to sleep with at night, and I actually bought the purple gale color on sale a couple days ago. My daughter loves purple so I couldn’t pass it up!

leilani01, LNW84, USCGirlie and 5 others like this.
  6. I’m glad you all are finding the list of lookbooks, screenshots and links useful! I knew I was going to be looking back through everything over the next couple weeks until the sale starts, and I was dreading wading through over 30 pages to find what I was looking for. If anyone would like me to do another version of the list with things sorted better into sections (women’s clothes, kids clothes, men’s, etc) I’m more than happy to do it. Just let me know!

7. Aww, thank you. Other people did the hard work of taking so many screenshots and uploading them, I figured the least I could was try to make it easier to find stuff!

justaveragejane and vivi24 like this.
  8. I picked up a Goorin Bros hat for 60% off last weekend.
    AB085EDC-2445-4624-ABB6-DE074C1D5156.jpeg

Nerja, jennlt, Maedi and 3 others like this.
  9. Agreed!
    Thanks to everyone on this thread!

10. I ordered two of these oversized blankets from the current sale. My spiteful dog has chewed up both of the ones I got last year! :annoyed:

sherrylynn likes this.
  11. Is Bony Levy going to have the stackable rings on sale again like the previous years?

12. Your organizing is giving me the big time excel spreadsheet itchies! Stretching my fingers for the long haul!

13. Ha! My dog doesn’t chew them but he sees the kunnebunk label and dives right in for a Superman crawl over the entire length and then cleans his mustache after meals. Good thing they wash well

toujours*chic and houseof999 like this.
  14. Oh he loves them too! He is a terrier mix and apparently his chewing is a breed trait. He can't even have a bed in his crate. Yet he sleeps fine on the couch and doesn't chew any part of the couch. Lol.

buggiewomma likes this.
  15. Great idea!

HeatherGrace likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice