Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Tonmarlin likes this.
  3. Attached Files:

4. Was Leith in with Bp? What about Make + Modal? And have we seen the flats?

bgooch3 likes this.
  5. I've spent most of the day looking through the "looks" at the bottom of items...excited to find a "new" item, LOL! I did see that the Anastasia BH deal is with the brow gel and brow pencil, which is disappointing. I was looking forward to getting a two pack of the gel again. Also, I've only seen the brow NeuLash...why not the eyelash one?! Thanks to everyone for all of the links and pics, they've been soooooo helpful. :smile:

7. Me too, I’m 32 and my mom and have been going together every year for as far back as I can remember, I love our tradition ❤️

vivi24, beeinformed, cmm62 and 2 others like this.
  8. Would anyone be able to post handbags?

lyoness likes this.
  9. thanks for sharing this! couldn't sleep and I have been doing this lol.

thanks for posting these! was wondering how much the GHD styler would cost. the GHD site recently had a 20% off sale and I didn't jump on it. glad I didn't!

10. lovemyrescues likes this.
  11. It's fun watching the intel come in and starting to plan my wish list :smile: Thanks to everyone who has posted links and screengrabs, I really appreciate that effort!

Rikireads and ShyMiss like this.
  12. #718 Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    @JoesGirl, or can anyone post a link for the GHD styler please? thank you!
    also, anyone seen any good makeup Brush sets? :smile:

Screenshot 2019-06-30 at 9.09.11 AM.png

Attached Files:

Miri221 likes this.

Attached Files:

Miri221 and USCGirlie like this.