Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Thanks so much. I thought I would try this brand since it seems to be very popular. I love the length on these longline cardis.

3. massr0mantic: Thank you so much!

massr0mantic likes this.
  4. Thank you so much to everyone who has posted I’m getting very excited for the sale. My list of needs keeps growing with every post. I would ask if anyone saw Nic and Zoe?

leilani01 likes this.
  5. Are there any BlancNYC? Thanks so much!

6. Thank you

Attached Files:

jennlt likes this.
  8. Any Molton Brown in beauty? Thank you!

vivi24 likes this.

Attached Files:

jennlt likes this.
  10. No Molton Brown :sad:

11. Thank you so much!

massr0mantic likes this.
  12. Massr0mantic thank you so much!!

massr0mantic and aob like this.
  13. Thank you!!

massr0mantic likes this.
  14. That is BRILLIANT!

15. Will there be adult supervision? (ie., mods tracking purchases, games and prizes like last NAS)- some of us kids are wilding until the sale officially starts!

HeatherGrace likes this.
  16. Are there any Voluspa candle sets this year? I had a big stash and my grandson came over did a smell test and took all the ones he thought were better for him than me for his new apartment. It better smell amazing because he took about 80% of my stash.

Lisab68, carolswin, klynneann and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice