Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. I’m saying my MCM has held up way better then my TB. I use both brands pretty equally and I will have to say the MCM still looks new.

Attached Files:

jennlt and USCGirlie like this.
  4. Last year during the sale another poster posted one she got on amazon by oosilk they’re $17 and are great. I enjoyed it so much I got both my SIL and niece one for Christmas both of them love it as well my niece has curly. I couldn’t believe how much of a difference in my hair this pillowcase has made, my blow outs last way longer, no more cowlicks and knots in my long hair. One side is silk and the other is cotton and it zips shut. I was interested in slip but even with the sale couldn’t justify the cost.

theknees, adubwhimsy, vivi24 and 6 others like this.
  5. I took a screenshot earlier of someone’s when they posted the beauty section. Looks like they will have the revita lash duo - I assume they’ll have the Neulash duo as well?

Attached Files:

6. Good to know- thanks. Do you have silver or gold HDW w/MCM?

7. I have tan with gold hdw and a black with black hdw from the Anniversary Sale last year

HeatherGrace and toujours*chic like this.
  8. Thanks to everyone posting pictures of items. I’m excited to see the spanx bras in the sale the bra-llelujah in it I just tried it this year and it is the most comfortable bra I’ve ever worn.

ssocialitex, ame and JoesGirl like this.
  9. is Sigma Beauty or Luxie included in the sale?

10. Here is the Longchamp expandable and the leather tote for the NAS:

Attached Files:

dance0728, vivi24, paula3boys and 3 others like this.
  11. Yes! I’ve had a slip and an oosilk both for two years. They have held up the same but I prefer the color of the oosilk so I use it a lot more!

organizeitall and HeatherGrace like this.
  12. Does anyone have a link to the Rails plaid shirt?

Rikireads and lovemyrescues like this.
  13. Are there any Elemis sets included in the sale?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice