Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

2. Does anyone know the colors of the Longchamp expandable tote that will be offered this year? TIA!

3. Thank you so much, massr0mantic! might have to use my saved up Nordstrom notes on those small white gold huggie hoops or the Aviva ring...hopefully my smallish store gets them.

4. How can I view the lookbook? I called the 1800 number. They told me all I can see is the catalog? It never used to be like this in years past.

5. black, navy, gunmetal, red and fig

6. This is so fun!!! You guys who are posting all of these pics and links are AMAZING!!

Few people on here probably care about this but any chance someone can check if there is any little boy Nike and little boy Patagonia?!

Also any pj salvage for women?!

Thank You ladies for making the sale sooo fun!! I love reading this forum every year!!

Lisab68, Srcruwys and today3506 like this.
  7. I wonder if the pre-order is eligible for the promotion going on with the Nordie notes if you use the Nordstrom cc?

8. #652 Jun 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    I just got back from Nordstrom UTC in San Diego. They allowed me to go into the preview room an look at all the items they already had. My shopper took picture of the tags of the items I wanted and will have them ready in my size on the Icon day. There is a plaid blazer, expensive and I can’t remember who makes it, that is the best item on sale. It is simply perfect. In addition to that there were a lot of beautiful things going on sale.

9. Here is the PJ Salvage:

Attached Files:

jennlt and USCGirlie like this.
  10. Any baby girl stuff especially shoes/bows?

11. Thank you!!!

12. Was it the red plaid blazer by Veronica Beard?

13. Thank you so much to the wonderful people who are sharing information and sneak peaks!!!! So much fun!!

Any word on beauty items??

14. JoesGirl, thank you so much for posting the women’s sneakers! Might have to pick up another pair of Ecco sneakers this year. I tried the Vince slip ons last year and the year before and could never find a good fit, but the Ecco are perfect. They even survived the wet, muddy soccer season that my daughter had earlier this year! I babied them slightly but they cleaned up nicely and water didn’t go through the leather when the fields were soaked, which was great.

I don’t see any Halogen short sleeve tunic tees on sale right now. Were there some earlier? I know they have the v neck tees on sale but the tunics are different (slightly longer and slightly lower cut). The one in your link is the anniversary sale tunic...

JoesGirl likes this.
  15. Yes, I just looked it up and it is. I will need to get the sleeves shortened, but it is so nice. They had one by Halogen that had the same colors, but it was so bad compared to the one by Veronica Beard.

jennlt, toujours*chic and klynneann like this.
  16. Thank you to all the posters! Lots of great boot choices this year!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice