Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019

Happy Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 everyone!! This sale is a holiday in its own right and we know how much you all love it too!

When sharing your purchases or items you are looking at, please post a link to the item on Nordstrom's site in this thread. Not only does it let everyone easily check out the items you are looking at, but it helps us too as we are partners with Nordstrom. We're a small team and always appreciate the support, so if you are shopping online, we'd love for you to shop through our links.

GIVEAWAY ALERT: To celebrate the occasion, we are giving away EIGHT $200 Gift Cards to 8 different tPFers during the Anniversary Sale! Click here to find out how to enter. Good luck and happy shopping!

Support tPF and shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale by using this link!

This is so fun!!! You guys who are posting all of these pics and links are AMAZING!!

Few people on here probably care about this but any chance someone can check if there is any little boy Nike and little boy Patagonia?!

Also any pj salvage for women?!

Thank You ladies for making the sale sooo fun!! I love reading this forum every year!!

I just got back from Nordstrom UTC in San Diego. They allowed me to go into the preview room an look at all the items they already had. My shopper took picture of the tags of the items I wanted and will have them ready in my size on the Icon day. There is a plaid blazer, expensive and I can’t remember who makes it, that is the best item on sale. It is simply perfect. In addition to that there were a lot of beautiful things going on sale.

Last edited:
This is so fun!!! You guys who are posting all of these pics and links are AMAZING!!

Few people on here probably care about this but any chance someone can check if there is any little boy Nike and little boy Patagonia?!

Also any pj salvage for women?!

Thank You ladies for making the sale sooo fun!! I love reading this forum every year!!
Here is the PJ Salvage:

Attachments

• pj salvage 2.PNG
    pj salvage 2.PNG
    552.7 KB · Views: 1,030
  • pj salvage 1.PNG
    pj salvage 1.PNG
    610.6 KB · Views: 1,043
I just got back from Nordstrom UTC in San Diego. They allowed me to go into the preview room an look at all the items they already had. My shopper took picture of the tags of the items I wanted and will have them ready in my size on the Icon day. There is a plaid blazer, expensive and I can’t remember who makes it, that is the best item on sale. It is simply perfect. In addition to that there were a lot of beautiful things going on sale.

Was it the red plaid blazer by Veronica Beard?

JoesGirl, thank you so much for posting the women’s sneakers! Might have to pick up another pair of Ecco sneakers this year. I tried the Vince slip ons last year and the year before and could never find a good fit, but the Ecco are perfect. They even survived the wet, muddy soccer season that my daughter had earlier this year! I babied them slightly but they cleaned up nicely and water didn’t go through the leather when the fields were soaked, which was great.

I bought the NAS red one but I do not see a difference between the NAS and the one currently on sale- just a heads' up. Save a little and buy the regular sale version if your size is available:
https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/halogen-v-neck-tunic-tee-regular-petite/5378750?origin=category-personalizedsort&breadcrumb=Home/Anniversary Sale VIP/Women/Clothing&color=red chili
I don’t see any Halogen short sleeve tunic tees on sale right now. Were there some earlier? I know they have the v neck tees on sale but the tunics are different (slightly longer and slightly lower cut). The one in your link is the anniversary sale tunic...

Reactions: JoesGirl