UK Chanel Club - Manchester Branch in Selfridges

Does anyone know whats available in the store right now? I have been callling a few times but no answer. And then I called selfridges, and they told me Chanel might have turned their line off because of "christmas rush".

So if anyone knows/or have seen, mini bags in caviar leather (Classic flap) i would love to know! i really want to get my hands on one of the minis.

They have been really busy. I have an item reserved but they haven’t called for payment details yet and already said they won’t be able to post it out until this week. I know they will as soon as they get time.

Try emailing them, I always use email at busy times - [email protected]

Good luck!

Does anyone know whats available in the store right now? I have been callling a few times but no answer. And then I called selfridges, and they told me Chanel might have turned their line off because of "christmas rush".

So if anyone knows/or have seen, mini bags in caviar leather (Classic flap) i would love to know! i really want to get my hands on one of the minis.
I was in last Thursday and they only had 2 minis the orangey terracotta red with silver and a light blue I think with brushed gold hardware. Both at £2330 ish or thereabouts. I think they were caviar. There were no blacks. I asked about minis generally and they said they will continue to get various colours as and when which sounds right given it's a seasonal rather than a staple classic so to speak. Hope that helps

Did they not put you on the waiting list?
No, they kept telling me they are not taking and reservations for this bag because its a classic and in demand etc. I think its SO weird. I have read about so many ppl being on the waiting list and etc, but whenever i call and check, the staff at Chanel is always telling me its not possible :/ So gutted...

I was in the Manchester store on Saturday and they have loads of minis in stock. Only lambskin but every colour from this season (black, red, pink, baby blue, royal blue) and I saw both square and rectangular. They had more in the back as well. Hope that helps!

I was in the Manchester store on Saturday and they have loads of minis in stock. Only lambskin but every colour from this season (black, red, pink, baby blue, royal blue) and I saw both square and rectangular. They had more in the back as well. Hope that helps!

Thank you so much!! I live in Leeds but will definitely be making the trip over at some point this week or weekend now you have confirmed that. Thanks really appreciate it ☺️ will let you know if I have some success! x

Reactions: Rainbowfish85