UK Chanel Club - Manchester Branch in Selfridges

Yes it’s my dream combination!! I’ll go in tomorrow and see if they have any more! Please share pictures of yours :heart:

Oh no!! That’s so upsetting that they sold it well I had been told earlier on the phone that they only had minis in black with silver hardware and no mention of chevron... I went and tried the silver mini and just couldn’t get past the silver so was going to leave it and I asked the really lovely SA if they were going to get any in in gold soon and he said he would just go check in the back and brought out the chevron GHW beauty! So maybe don’t be put off if they originally say they don’t have any I think perseverance is key with this one and hopefully they have some more in the back! Good luck! Xx

Oh no!! That’s so upsetting that they sold it well I had been told earlier on the phone that they only had minis in black with silver hardware and no mention of chevron... I went and tried the silver mini and just couldn’t get past the silver so was going to leave it and I asked the really lovely SA if they were going to get any in in gold soon and he said he would just go check in the back and brought out the chevron GHW beauty! So maybe don’t be put off if they originally say they don’t have any I think perseverance is key with this one and hopefully they have some more in the back! Good luck! Xx

Thank you honey! I agree with you! It seems like if you don’t ask you don’t get with Chanel! I went in today and mentioned what happened last week because someone told me on the launch day all minis were sold out and they weren’t getting anymore so I gave up and decided to wait for next season! They told me it’s not true and they will get more each week and I just need to check. I hope I can get one!! Enjoy your bag and thanks for your help! Xx

Reactions: bagaddict17