UK Chanel Club - Manchester Branch in Selfridges

I emailed [email protected] on 07/12 and still haven’t got a response, to be fair I didn’t chase my mail either hoping someone would get back to me. In the mean time I’ve bought 2 bags whilst abroad and managed to make such a saving, doesn’t seem to be a price increase hitting Dubai yet. My first Chanel was purchased from the Manchester Selfridges store and I didn’t have a great experience that time :sad: the SA was uninterested. Just sharing my experience. Would ideally like to build a relationship with someone in Manchester to help with further purchases but I’m now on Ban Island!

I emailed [email protected] on 07/12 and still haven’t got a response, to be fair I didn’t chase my mail either hoping someone would get back to me. In the mean time I’ve bought 2 bags whilst abroad and managed to make such a saving, doesn’t seem to be a price increase hitting Dubai yet. My first Chanel was purchased from the Manchester Selfridges store and I didn’t have a great experience that time :sad: the SA was uninterested. Just sharing my experience. Would ideally like to build a relationship with someone in Manchester to help with further purchases but I’m now on Ban Island!

I shop at the Manchester store, who did you have? I can recommend someone for you?

Reactions: AllThingsLuxe
I haven’t been to the Manchester store in a while, they had lots of beautiful pieces as always when I went in today. I’m vacationing on ban island currently although I saw a few Boy bags and CFs that could tempt me off that island

Reactions: Athingofbeauty
Has anyone recently ordered remotely through the email address? I’ve sent an email and waiting to hear back so fingers crossed! Hoping to have some more joy with the Manchester store as I’ve previously tried to order remotely in London and it’s been really difficult

Has anyone recently ordered remotely through the email address? I’ve sent an email and waiting to hear back so fingers crossed! Hoping to have some more joy with the Manchester store as I’ve previously tried to order remotely in London and it’s been really difficult
I haven’t ordered anything via the email address. i did email them about 6 months ago and they came back to me quickly. If it’s a CF you will needed to have already purchased a bag with them.

Reactions: Ahardiva