UK Chanel Club - Manchester Branch in Selfridges

Hello,

I am going to Manchaster within next two weeks with a plan of buying 2.55 Jumbo Caviar SHDW.
Could you tell me about the availability of this particular model from your own experience?

Many thanks!

Hello,

I am going to Manchaster within next two weeks with a plan of buying 2.55 Jumbo Caviar SHDW.
Could you tell me about the availability of this particular model from your own experience?

Many thanks!

Good luck! My advice is to call before you make the trip to check availability and if it is the day before they will be able to reserve the item for you if it is in stock. 0161 838 0699

I have emailed Manchester chanel 2 days ago and no reply. Anyone have any contacts derails of a great sa to help me out please? Looking for old boy chevron with rhodium

At busy times it can be many days before they reply to emails so it's best to phone. If you're enquiringly about a few items they may ask to call you back but they always do.

Phone them. Quicker than emails. Maybe the person has left If it's a personal one? I got my Christmas card from the Manchester store with a selfridges email address. Do u have that?

Does anyone know whats available in the store right now? I have been callling a few times but no answer. And then I called selfridges, and they told me Chanel might have turned their line off because of "christmas rush".

So if anyone knows/or have seen, mini bags in caviar leather (Classic flap) i would love to know! i really want to get my hands on one of the minis.