Fabulous February 2019 - show your new Chanel purchases!

97A73696-E5B1-498D-94AD-B9429451B232.jpeg My new to me Chanel jumbo classic flap, black with caviar leather and silver hardware. I’m in love! I bought it off Fashionphile and it was described as being in excellent condition with a little wear on the hardware. It’s in perfect condition and I’m actually not sure if it was really ever used. My mom even commented that it still has that “new Chanel smell” haha.

View attachment 4334444 View attachment 4334445 View attachment 4334446

Please allow me to share my dream combination, 2.55 WOC with full 2.55 chain in the color pale pink.
I got this on my last day in Paris at the Rue Cambon store. It was the last in stock which my SA dug it out of stock room. So so so happy and my excitement hasn’t died down even after a day! :love::blush::love:

That is a GORGEOUS shade of pink. Feminine perfection. Love you Paris keychain too! Enjoy your new WOC [emoji254][emoji254]

My new to me preloved medium lambskin
This is absolutely stunning!
View attachment 4333905 My new to me Chanel jumbo classic flap, black with caviar leather and silver hardware. I’m in love! I bought it off Fashionphile and it was described as being in excellent condition with a little wear on the hardware. It’s in perfect condition and I’m actually not sure if it was really ever used. My mom even commented that it still has that “new Chanel smell” haha.
Gorgeous! Great find!!

Please allow me to share my dream combination, 2.55 WOC with full 2.55 chain in the color pale pink.
I got this on my last day in Paris at the Rue Cambon store. It was the last in stock which my SA dug it out of stock room. So so so happy and my excitement hasn’t died down even after a day! :love::blush::love:
so girly and pretty

This is so lovely. Congrats.
Do you happen to have the code of this one? That would be great to share. I am interested in findind this one. Thank you

Reactions: Shiaobling

This is beyond gorgeous!! I think I got the same color in large reissue. Somehow it looks more beautiful in this photo [emoji848]

Reactions: Shiaobling