Fabulous February 2019 - show your new Chanel purchases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Technically these. Are January but I’m just unwrapping today so . . . .

Attached Files:

2. This is one gorgeous red!

santei likes this.
  3. #18 Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    It’s here!! The boy bag I wanted!! It’s perfect and I can’t wait to use it! I went to pick it up yesterday and then also walked out with these loafers that I couldn’t resist! They are so comfortable and I actually don’t have plain black casual shoes. So I’m going to say that I actually had a need for them. :smile: They are so comfortable, even more so than the espadrilles because they’re flexible.

Attached Files:

4. I returned the yen wallet in smooth calf chevron for this. The caviar and zip work better for me. Go Pats!

1F2DB253-A3E2-4A7C-AC67-B3EA28198081.jpeg

5. This bag is gorgeous!!!

6. May we know where you got the shoes?They look comfy! Thanks. Julia

7. #22 Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Nordstrom in Portland, OR!

8. Thank you!

9. Sharing my latest new in! My 2nd pair from Chanel. Finally got it in my size after being out of stock for at least the last 3 months!

My unboxing video:

Attached Files:

10. Purchased late January but got it Feb 1st. Counts right? Turning into a lambskin enthusiast.

IMG_2178.JPG

11. Lots of bag twins .my coco handle small size .FINALLY.Thanks for letting me share

Attached Files:

12. I just love how a boy looks! Congrats!

13. IMG_4690.JPG IMG_4840.JPG
    I technically also got this in January but only today decided it’s a keeper for sure! I’m not going to lie, when I wear it without sleeves, I find the fabric a little itchy. But I think it’s more of a fall/ winter look for me. Thanks for letting me share!

14. 8B30C79C-B616-456B-BF73-FF3E746985FF.jpeg

Bought me some espradrilles today. Patent blue goatskin with denim CC. This is to replace my black leather ones. Thought it is pretty cool

15. Collecting this beauty this week ❤️❤️

Attached Files: