Fabulous February 2019 - show your new Chanel purchases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lol... i actually don't keep them. I realized that the new 19s iridescent beige is more attractive to me. Wish I could afford them all. Congrats on your lovely WOC!!!!!

2. When you return a purchased item, do Chanel offer refunds?

3. Thank you! are you in the US?

Lunie likes this.
  4. It was a purchase from Neiman

5. This is stunning!!! Is this a current color in the stores or was it a preloved find?

Nicholeq likes this.
  6. Thank you! ❤️ This is the current 19P collection. Almost the same colour as the blue Gabriella!

7. congrats! am so jealous as i wanted this too, however i shelled out my money for another bag hence couldn't bring this home. i've been thinking about how lovely the colour is

Nicholeq likes this.
  8. Thanks! Which bag did you bought instead? I am anxious on this purchase but I am glad I did it to stop my sleepless night thinking about it. :smile:

9. I got a coco handle in small, but so far only carried her out once.

10. I’m almost bought a coco handle too! I regret not getting the coco handle. Same situation as you. When u choose either one, you will regret not getting another.... hahaha!

Firstfullsteps likes this.
  11. Beautiful! How much was this?

12. is this a small or medium?

13. I have never really ban a fan of the woc, until now.... What a drop dead gorgeous, chevron piece!!!:loveeyes::coolio: Do you happen to have any code information available? If so, I would be so grateful, don't think my husband will be...:biggrin:

14. hi, sorry for the late reply. Here is the tag IMG_20190415_151229.jpg