Fabulous February 2019 - show your new Chanel purchases!

View attachment 4328913View attachment 4328914
Finally purchased the caviar jumbo with GHW, new at NM. This batch of caviar is delicious! Was going to buy a completely different bag & realized the classic is my ultimate! I would regret not owning it, and the other bag I almost purchased would further postpone owning my dream boss lady bag! Thanks for letting me share, & to the amazing people on this site for all their wisdom!

I’m so jealous of yours. I just got the same jumbo but in series 27, it’s more matte and not quite as puffy.
IMG_5485.JPG
It’s puffy, but not quite as puffy. Ughhhhhh but it’s duty free....

I’m so jealous of yours. I just got the same jumbo but in series 27, it’s more matte and not quite as puffy.

Your looks amazing! I don’t think it looks too matte!

If you look at the first 2 numbers of the serial number on the authenticity card. This tells you what series the bag is. If you don’t have an authenticity card you can look at the serial number inside the bag. When buying preloved I always use Yoogis Closet Series Chart to know what year the bag was made by the the series number.
https://www.yoogiscloset.com/authenticate/chanel

Thanks for this! The first two numbers on my serial # are 26.

You’re bag is so gorgeous too!! i really dont know. A month ago before I got mine, I already looked at another m/l classic flap but it was the dull and rough caviar. I was about to get that eventhough since it’s really hard to get the classic in my preferred combo and I’m on the waitlist. However, I still refused because of some burgundy stitches that is on the double flap (black side) which I really dont like. You’re bag appears so shiny in the picture. Is it smooth or pebbly in person?

It’s more smooth.

How can you tell which series it is for the classics? They don’t label the year, as far as I can see. My NM was completely sold out in classic flaps in the beginning of January, so this is a new bag they recently got. I don’t know enough about the label to decipher when it was exactly made. BTW your bag is gorgeous too!

Ok...mine is series 26. Not sure which season that goes with.

Were you able to choose the bag from other jumbos? Mine is series 27 and I got it last week.

Thanks to everyone for responding!

I haven’t read through the entire thread, I usually just look at the pretty pictures. So excuse me if I’m jumping in. But if I remember correctly, 19p stands for the year and the season. 2019 printemps, spring in French. Is that what you’re asking? My SA gave me a lesson once. There’s an old thread around here discussing the meaning of the tags.

Is it 19 P means card code 27xxx ?

Reactions: JoeyLouis