Fabulous February 2019 - show your new Chanel purchases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
    Lol. Can’t think how many times i’ve done the same thing. Say to myself no more bags then end up buying shoes instead. Love the espadrilles. The black ones in particular. After I bought my bag yesterday I said no more spending for many many months but now i’m Looking at your espadrilles and I dunno. Might be the shortest non spending break for me yet :biggrin:

REAHKHAYE likes this.
  2. IMG_0946.JPG

New Sandals

I really want the black lamb slides also, fingers crossed my SA can get them for me as they won’t be getting any in stock

3. 19C pink caviar jumbo

Attached Files:

Poorva, TCB, mohnisingh and 22 others like this.
  4. 19C blue caviar card holder

Attached Files:

TCB, mohnisingh, silliex and 21 others like this.
  5. Love your Woc ,beautiful color too .If you don’t mind me asking does it come in different colours and also what is the code and price please .I want a reissue woc with Similiar chain and working turnlock .Can keep my eye open for one . Thanks.

6. Omg! All such awesome purchases!!!! In fact, I tried the black mesh pair and fell in love!!! But they kept slipping off of me in the back. Even when I put on the smallest size I could tolerate. I think my feet are too narrow for them. I really wanted them to work for me. Congrats to U that they worked for u!!! I will just admire them now.

7. Omg! Did they give u all those Camelias!!!

8. Ugh! I’ve escaped from ban island to buy this!!! I’ve always wanted a card holder but never saw one that made my heart sing until this one!

Please chant with me now - Purse Peace. Purse peace. Lol!
    IMG_5101.JPG

9. I would also love to know the code and price of this beautiful baby please! She is absolutely to die for! (*___*)

10. My 19P small coco handle in black caviar with antique gold hardware! I love it!!!!

Attached Files:

EMDOC, mohnisingh, Panders77 and 29 others like this.
  11. Snap! I just came back from Abu Dhabi with the same bag! 19P Coco handle which was the last one at Heathrow T5! I was so lucky to purchase it without reserving beforehand.

8C2E7866-5FF4-4E8E-BC5B-21AAC2B70F7A.jpeg

000DB344-5261-4A4C-852E-6C9B617DE1DF.jpeg

To twilly or not?

12. Dreaming of spring and summer ☀️

Attached Files:

13. I don’t blame u! They are so cute!

14. Finally purchased the medium Gabrielle!!! This combo is so chic!!
    IMG_8050.JPG
    IMG_8096.JPG