Is Multicolor out of style?

I used to dislike the MC line but now I really like it (maybe it's the age thing. lol)

Although I don't have any of the MC bags (but hope for a petit noe or Alma someday), I have several SLG's, like Koala wallet, 4-key holder, coin purse (the older style one that opens up like an accordion), and a wapity. I adore the smaller sized MC monogram and they make me smile when I look at the pretty colors :smile:

I think MC is, of course, in style (how can something so adorable get out of style, right?)

I love multicolour it's so much fun!! But I guess not many people buy it maybe it's a bit too flashy for everyday use or for their profession, therefore they tend to stick with the regular brown monogram.
I personally love multicolour =) I'd say go for it!!!

I just think it's not a bag that every one likes (I rly don't favour it ) and two it's more junior than most other lines and not that many ppl can pull it off I certainly don't think it looks good on me but if ur young and cannpull it off than do ur thing

Multicolor, Cherry Blossom, Graffiti & Cerise are my favorite LV lines. I love the different colors across a black or white canvas. I have not personally seen the MC Alma IRL, but I can only imagine it's gorgeous! I think you should get it. If you don't get it now, you will be kicking yourself later. Trust me. That has happened to me too many times in my life. lol!

I agree with you!:tup:

I love how MC somehow equates with one's age! I am on my way to 50 (but I am hot....LOL!!!) and I guess that is why it works for me! LOL!!!

Agreed! And Priscilla is so gorgeous.

Agreed whole heartedly!

I can't wait to see it. Nikki, congratulations. This bag will be the queen of your collection. Mine is!

I totally agree!!! I am in my 40's and I know I am hot! And, I love my MC Theda. I personally donot think that any LV's go out of style. They are classic bags. Now Miss Theda, I would carry it more only if I can get it away from my daughter LOL!!!

Interesting question - I've wondered the same. Can't really get into Multicolor myself; the only piece I have is the white MC Kate clutch still brand new never used, couldn't ever find an outfit that it complimented :rolleyes:

I absolutely Love Love Love all my MC items , they are my Fav !
I don't think they are out of style at all !
I have the black MC speedy 30, black MC pochette accessoires , and black MC porte-monnaie plat (coin purse) ! Plus I love my Aurelia which is white MC !
Im looking forward to getting the Speedy 30 in white in the very near future !

Congrats Nikki on your new MC purchase , I cannot wait to see the pics!!!

I totally agree!!! I am in my 40's and I know I am hot! And, I love my MC Theda. I personally donot think that any LV's go out of style. They are classic bags. Now Miss Theda, I would carry it more only if I can get it away from my daughter LOL!!!

mrs moulds we are to hottest gals on this board! Love you!