Is Multicolor out of style?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm not a fan of a lot of the other lines like MC or denim. I guess they just don't give me that vibe I want that I get from some of the other LV pieces. If you love it though, then that should be reason enough to rock it.

2. I use my black MC Alma for fun weekends bag. The bag is gorgeous and Alma style makes the MC bag timeless. It is not dated at all.

3. I don't like MC bags, only wallet or cles.

4. I find that multicolore is a hit or miss. You either hate it or you love it :P

5. I see a lot of LV where I live and work and I very rarely see MC. I think maybe it's just because it is a lot more expensive than Mono or Damier, not that it's out of style. I'm over 50 so I wouldn't carry a MC bag, but I'd love a wallet.

6. I agree with this. I love the MC line in smaller items but not so much in the larger bags. But that's me. I don't think it's out of style but it may be a bit dated. It seems now that the only MC bags that I see around are fakes.:tdown:

7. I agree with this. I love the MC line for the SLGs but not so much for the larger bags. But that's me. I don't think it's out of style but it may be a bit dated. It seems now that the only MC bags that I see around are fakes.:tdown:

8. I never thought about it being out of style. It certainly was copied a lot.

I agree with the others, that you should get what you want.

The first time I ever really thought that I would like to have an LV was after seeing a woman with an MC wallet. It was just so lovely. I never bought anything MC, but it was what made me want a LV.

9. i love my mc agenda and sarah wallet. i have a white alma and break her out for summer....

10. I don't think it is out of style, but it is a more expensive line.
    I love my black MC Priscilla and I would love to get a white MC bag someday!
    I'm 39 so age is definitely not a factor!

11. I used to hate the mc line but over the years it has grown on me! I think it's fun, chic and different. The authentic mc pieces are really vibrant and brighten up any outfits. Love the white mc, it's really pretty and feminine. I don't think it's dated since LV releases new mc styles every now and then. But it's definitely trendy - there are fewer classics in the mc line, most styles get discontinued after a while. But then, I think that's what makes them unique.

12. ^^ I completely agree! You can immediately tell the difference between a fake and a real one and the authentics are so stunning!

Thanks again for everyone's input, I really appreciate it! I love hearing fellow LV LVoer's opinions!!!

13. Age has nothing to do with it! Rock it :smile:

14. For me any of the bigger MC bags are too much, but I love all the smaller pieces. I guess it's all about personal preference, which means nothing is ever out of style :smile:

15. No, it's fun and so casual.