Paris trip for Hermes

Please try to stay on topic. I realise because of the complexity of some of the posts members may veer off but in answer do not 'go there'.

For info and questions on US customs please post on the thread below: post https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/us-customs-discussion-airports-importing.905560/

or non-US destinations: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/does-h-store-paris-wants-to-ship.605014/page-3

For questions relating to prices https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/reference-hermes-current-prices.102567/page-357

For traveling with boxes https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...me-hermes-boxes-when-traveling.1044553/page-5

I will leave this reminder as a sticky because tthis is often a thread that new members (or new Hermès lovers) post on - hopefully temporarily.

Last edited:
I looked at some RTW, ended up buying a t-shirt and then asked the SA if it was possible to get a non-quota leather appointment. I told him what I was looking for, and I said what about the one on display. And he went to the back room, took the key, and sold me the bag.

many many thans for your advice... hope you will use them alll in healthy and happy days

Reactions: gi201
Hello ladies,

While I'm a bit nervous sharing my story here, I trust in the sisterhood of Hermes and believe you won't judge me.

Three years ago, a friend used her own appointment for me, and thanks to her, I became the owner of a b25 Togo rhw etoupe. And in the same week, on my birthday, I was diagnosed with cancer.

Chemotherapy rooms became my baby's playground.

I'm still undergoing treatment, and we have to go to Paris in mid-June. I say "have to" because since the day I was diagnosed with cancer, I haven't been celebrating my birthday, and I was refusing to go to Paris.

During this time, I bought an oran and twilly from Italy, and I also purchased makeup products a few times from Istanbul.

Honestly, in my heart, I desire the RHW Rouge Grenat Constance Long Wallet and the Vert Jade Epsom GHW K25.

We'll be staying in the city for a month, and during that time, I'll definitely do some small shopping. But as a cancer patient, I don't have the energy to make such a significant expenditure to buy a K25. What would your suggestion be for me?

I'm sending you a photo of my chemotherapy budy as well. ❤️
It’s not easy to open up and be vulnerable so I applaud you for your bravery. And also, please always know that this forum is a safe place to share! I don’t have a suggestion for you per se but i just wanna wish you the very best.

May your birthday wish for 2024 come true. They say in Paris, anything can happen. So warmest birthday wishes and sending lotsa H fairy dust your way.

It’s not easy to open up and be vulnerable so I applaud you for your bravery. And also, please always know that this forum is a safe place to share! I don’t have a suggestion for you per se but i just wanna wish you the very best.

May your birthday wish for 2024 come true. They say in Paris, anything can happen. So warmest birthday wishes and sending lotsa H fairy dust your way.
My dear, first of all, thank you so much for your reassuring words. Paris has given me the chance to be a good wife and a mother to two amazing children. Being a mother and a wife alone, in a foreign country where you don't speak the language, was not easy at all.

I believe that this summer will also fulfill my dreams, and I will go to my protective chemotherapy in July with my new baby. :love:

Reactions: 880 and malbec_bleu
Hi! Can someone tell me can I get on wish list in two different countries and get bags in the same year? or they see wish list from Europe countries and only one wish list will work? Maybe someone here does this with 2 countries?) thanks))

Reactions: rumes
Anyone tried to get their fine jewelry buffed up on a walk in appointment at FSH? Wonder if thats possible. If so, how long does it take for them to do that? I will be staying 6 days. I would assume it is quicker to do it that way than have my local store in the US have it shipped there and back.

Launch on Thursday
I already know someone who's SA won the draw and holding the caramel mini for them.

Yes I ordered it yesterday and chose to collect from store instead of giving a local address.
Fingers crossed it all works out, for you too 🤞
so you're able to buy stuff online & just pickup in store? Can you still get a vat refund? How long does it take to be ready for pickup?
I'm looking to buy a calvi too, & see lots of stock online, not sure how the stock in stores would be :sad:

Reactions: Mimmy
so you're able to buy stuff online & just pickup in store? Can you still get a vat refund? How long does it take to be ready for pickup?
I'm looking to buy a calvi too, & see lots of stock online, not sure how the stock in stores would be :sad:

Unfortunately i dont know about vat situation if you do shopping online but there is 3 stores in Paris. Why not you could not try to look it there?