"The Pouch"

I visited the boutique yesterday and saw someone trying out the pouch thus I had a look as well. The smooth leather version has buttery soft calf leather. Great on the feel / touch department but even the small one feels heavy empty. The large is too huge for me. The small one is really not practical as the capacity is more like that of a large purse. The design isn’t something to shout about too especially for the smooth leather version as it looks like a copy from Céline, IMHO. The SA told me that the Lauren clutch will be discontinued...
That is correct. I spoke to BV cust service, and they said the Lauren will be discontinued as the Pouch is introduced. The Lauren is phased out early this year based on Daniel Lee's decision. Maybe he is afraid the designs will compete with each other? Who knows. Only Cabat that still on production since it is the icon of BV. I honestly feel sad and have this sudden urge to collecting all TM's old creations. Which i am already doing...

I absolutely had to have his bag and just received it thank week as a Mother’s Day gift to myself : ). I got the large woven Nero and I love it! It’s fills a gap I had between my oro chain knot and a “purse”. The knelt is gorgeous but don’t even fit a phone. This fits a makeup bag, sunglasses and lots more of need be. Is buttery soft and matches plenty from casual to cocktail. My knot can handle formal.

I love the direction things are going. A little more contemporary.

I absolutely had to have his bag and just received it thank week as a Mother’s Day gift to myself : ). I got the large woven Nero and I love it! It’s fills a gap I had between my oro chain knot and a “purse”. The knelt is gorgeous but don’t even fit a phone. This fits a makeup bag, sunglasses and lots more of need be. Is buttery soft and matches plenty from casual to cocktail. My knot can handle formal.

I love the direction things are going. A little more contemporary.

Forgive the typos- my phone is glitching!