"The Pouch"

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a beautiful color! Looks so soft an luxurious. I wish the small came in smooth other than mist. Enjoy!

Priscillapurse and Aerdem like this.
  2. I’m sure they will the coming season! I’m also tempted by the small size...

3. That is correct. I spoke to BV cust service, and they said the Lauren will be discontinued as the Pouch is introduced. The Lauren is phased out early this year based on Daniel Lee's decision. Maybe he is afraid the designs will compete with each other? Who knows. Only Cabat that still on production since it is the icon of BV. I honestly feel sad and have this sudden urge to collecting all TM's old creations. Which i am already doing...

papertiger, Bagcoolie and diane278 like this.
  4. Large Coco

Attached Files:

Kmora, Sheikha Latifa, doni and 7 others like this.
  5. Jaw dropping! Did you leave with it?!?!

RTone likes this.
  6. nope
    i didn't want anything Nero
    i left with something else :graucho:

Bagcoolie and frenziedhandbag like this.
  7. I just checked the website. They’re showing it in Nero, dark green, a tan color.....and mist.
    34DE1D22-14EA-43C3-A0B3-566EB302E842.jpeg

doni likes this.
  8. The proportion looks perfect on you!

ksuromax likes this.
  9. I saw that last night! I preordered the tan today

diane278 likes this.
  10. yes, that's MY size, but i don't want Nero
    i'm not in a hurry, will wait and see what other colours might be offered down the road :smile:

frenziedhandbag likes this.
  11. I'm sure more colors will be rolled out. I hope you find a color you love!

ksuromax likes this.
  12. I absolutely had to have his bag and just received it thank week as a Mother’s Day gift to myself : ). I got the large woven Nero and I love it! It’s fills a gap I had between my oro chain knot and a “purse”. The knelt is gorgeous but don’t even fit a phone. This fits a makeup bag, sunglasses and lots more of need be. Is buttery soft and matches plenty from casual to cocktail. My knot can handle formal.

I love the direction things are going. A little more contemporary.

13. Forgive the typos- my phone is glitching!

14. The dark green is beautiful. A bit more optimistic about Daniel Lee now.