Dior Shoes

Guys, can someone advise me about sizing in these? On the website they are part of a men collection, but I've heard that it's unisex. They are in Italian sizing. I am usually 38.5 in Italian women size. I ordered 39 in these, it was the last pair. Now I am worried if it's men's 39? Any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• 1547142306_3SN248YJT_H069_E03_ZH.jpg
    1547142306_3SN248YJT_H069_E03_ZH.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 983
Reactions: ap. and Aelfaerie
Guys, can someone advise me about sizing in these? On the website they are part of a men collection, but I've heard that it's unisex. They are in Italian sizing. I am usually 38.5 in Italian women size. I ordered 39 in these, it was the last pair. Now I am worried if it's men's 39? Any advice is appreciated.

They run half a size large to standard size 39

Reactions: averagejoe
I need to order a pair of these.

TY for this info as it’s very helpful for me as a deciding factor. If I may ask, would you happen to have narrow or wide feet? I considered those Chanel slingbacks for many years but never tried them on. Now these J’adior slingbacks are slowly creeping back into my peripherals.

I have both the J'adior (3 flats and 1 mid heel in patent, velvet, mesh, leather (lambskin?)) and Chanel slingback (1 flat nude with black captoe). I think the J'adiors are soooo much more comfortable -- no breaking in needed. The Chanel slingback hurt after a few hours of wearing.

TY for this info as it’s very helpful for me as a deciding factor. If I may ask, would you happen to have narrow or wide feet? I considered those Chanel slingbacks for many years but never tried them on. Now these J’adior slingbacks are slowly creeping back into my peripherals.

My feet is probably on the wide side of normal, but I generally don't have any issues with normal width. The J'adior slingbacks are on the wide side, which is probably what makes them so comfy.

Reactions: averagejoe