Dior Shoes

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Brilliant idea! I love Dior shoes. I shall snap a few pics and contribute to this thread :smile:

2. image.jpeg

3. WOW! What a gorgeous shade of metallic pink!

4. Thank you, AJ!
    I only have a few but I love them. Unfortunately I had to put them away for the winter.

5. Sorry about the huge pics. I still have to learn how to post properly :shame:
    image.jpeg

6. So contemporary! They must also be so comfortable b/c they are almost a wedge!

7. I know what you mean. In Toronto where I'm from, the streets and sidewalks are covered with salt when the weather is nice, and slushy/snowy for days after a snowfall. All of these things are terrible for nice leather shoes, so I usually don't wear them at this time.

Gorgeous! And the bigger the pics, the better :biggrin:

8. Does anyone have any experience with the fit of the beautiful quilted Dior ballet flats and perhaps an idea of the price point ?

9. I am sorry I can't help you on that one. I prefer the Chanel version. I am sure someone else will stop by and let us know :smile:

10. Toronto is one of my fav cities. So many nice memories... :smile:
    And yes, winter is terrible. I am in boots nowadays. I do not own any from Dior though.
    I shall be back with more pics in a couple of days. I have family visiting and I don't want to look crazy taking pics of all my shoes :biggrin:

11. :lol: They won't understand our love for our accessories :biggrin:

I wore a brand new pair of Ferragamos on Friday because I really wanted to wear them, against my better judgement. It was a bright Sunny day with no snow on the ground. Unfortunately the salt on the ground has covered the leather around the lower portion of the shoe. I spent a lot of time cleaning it, but it's not perfect like before. I learned my lesson.

12. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453780488.812710.jpg i just picked these up from Neiman's the other day! They were sold out of every size but had one in Florida, so I just snagged them. I admit it was an impulse buy, but totally worth it!!

tina0717 and Fashionprinces_ like this.
  13. How beautiful! :smile: