Dior Shoes

1. Available in Dubai at MOE (I posted this in the Designer Trainers thread)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

bellebellebelle19 and averagejoe like this.
  2. Are Dior shoes made in Italy or France, specifically the J’adior slingbacks.

3. Are dior shoes kind to ladies with bunion?

4. Not all of them. As a sister-in-bunionship, I can tell you that I tried on all those that were on sale. The only style that worked for me was this:[​IMG]
    Because they come in width D.
    I also wanted to buy these:[​IMG]. But the rubber strip makes them narrow and painful in the bunion area.
    Also, the edge is often located strategically in the middle of the bunion and cuts into it. I often try on and rarely buy

5. Thanks dear!
    I'm actually eyeing the sneakers. Also looking at their J'adior pumps and flats. I thought they look comfy! Thanks for sharing with me. I really love Dior shoes. It's disappointing that I can only wear limited designs.

6. Are any of the Dior shoes classics or are they seasonal?

7. I dont think they have any classic pAir like chanel

8. I'm so torn between the J'adior and Chanel slingbacks. I can only get one. Help. Which one should I choose?

9. Can you show mod photos in both?
    Honestly, even though I’m a loyal Dior customer, I find Chanel shoes more comfortable

10. I know what they look like, I meant what they look like on you
    I tried them on again yesterday (I mean, Dior). But no. The patent leather is too stiff, the plain ones have really tough edges. But I’m hard to please, I have wide feet

11. #208 Jan 16, 2019 at 4:39 AM
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2019 at 4:48 AM
    [​IMG][​IMG]

averagejoe and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  12. I have both of these slingbacks and honestly Chanel is more comfortable and dior is too narrow because of pointed toe

I love anything Dior but in this case Chanel wins

Sheikha Latifa likes this.
  13. Oh