Dior Shoes

Hi guys! Has anyone tried C’est dior sneakers? I’m in love with Dior again because of them lol Unfortunately they run very big. I ordered my normal size, returned them, than half size smaller - still too big, returned on Friday, and waiting for (hopefully) the perfect ones. They are so cute, and seems very comfortable. I hope they will make them in black for fall.

Attachments

• IMG_1444.jpeg
    IMG_1444.jpeg
    225.5 KB · Views: 46
Anyone own a pair of d-doll pumps? Wondering how comfy they are. The shiny calfskin looks like patent and I saw a couple of videos (non-english) where the leather looks less stiff than patent, but would love any input/thoughts!

Attachments

• IMG_1628.jpeg
    IMG_1628.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 12
It s really hard to find the correct size for shoes, like every model/style differs a bit and so you had to order different sizes considering the style (even from the same brand)… Most SAs tell me to just order online as it’s very convenient, but I still try to avoid ordering online if possible😅 I tried on the canvas version Walk n Dior and ordered the same size in the leather version, they turned out to be a tad more loose and now my SA ordered another one half size down. I m just thankful for him being so patient with me
i agree
for 2 shoes with similar looking design who would have thought the cutting would defer😂

Reactions: LVsister
When I saw those sandals online, I thought that they looked childish.
But when I tried them on, I couldn't stop myself from buying them. They are so comfy, and I spend almost the entire summer wearing them.

I saw this on google images. But couldn’t find it online. Only the flat slide version. Has anyone seen this colorway in the heel? Thank you!
These appear to be the 4 Saisons Collection - I only see the matching "summer" (été) season bags on their website, but you should be able to track them down thru a sales associate or their customer service. I do know that this colorway (summer season) comes in a slingback! Good luck and post pics of you purchase them!

I just tried these on! They're surprisingly comfortable, so definitely good choice. I would say that they're TTS, so order your same size. My feet are wide, so I went up half a size.

For what it's worth... the manager at my boutique mentioned that most clients were needing half a size down in this shoe. I loved the look of the shoe, but sadly found the heel and ankle a bit uncomfortable. For me, I found part of the stiff fabric rubbed uncomfortably on the back of the ankle/heel. It's a beautiful shoe, but please know it isn't one i recommend if there is no possibility to return.
Thank you for your replies, I took the plunge and have purchased them in size 38,5 and they fit perfectly:love:. Now I’m tempted to purchase the nude pumps too...😻

Attachments

• 975548A0-D04E-4191-9F73-52EDAF7E2C3A.jpeg
    975548A0-D04E-4191-9F73-52EDAF7E2C3A.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 33
My first online purchase! Packaging is spectacular! These ballet pumps are so comfortable… the 3cm heels bonus for folks like me with high arches.
I almost bought the flat version of these, they are extremely comfortable and cute! The padding on the sole is incredible. The back part was pressing on the back part of my ankle, so I skipped for now. @vinotastic look, a small heel version!!

Reactions: JavaJo