Dior Shoes

Thank you so much for your reply, its so hard to find reviews about the walk n Dior sneakers on the long term...I ordered the white leather version. They only had the canvas version in store as the SA kinda assured me the sizes of the canvas/leather version r the same, I ordered the canvas/my usual size...But I think I will ask the SA tomorrow to try and get the grey ones (easier to keep clean?)
no worries! i have the ones with fixed laces as well and i sized up on those

Reactions: LVsister
I am interested in these shoes.
It's been almost a decade since I last bought Dior shoes. It used to be the Lady Dior pumps and my size was 38,5 in them.
For reference, I'm almost always 39 in Louboutin pumps (Pigalles follies, Kate). Anyone knows if I should order these in size 38,5?
It's difficult to go to a boutique for me and the Dior site is sold out so I have to order elsewhere (and I can't return, so can't order multiple sizes...

1709845832731.png

It's been almost a decade since I last bought Dior shoes. It used to be the Lady Dior pumps and my size was 38,5 in them.
For reference, I'm almost always 39 in Louboutin pumps (Pigalles follies, Kate). Anyone knows if I should order these in size 38,5?
It's difficult to go to a boutique for me and the Dior site is sold out so I have to order elsewhere (and I can't return, so can't order multiple sizes...

View attachment 5962258
I just tried these on! They're surprisingly comfortable, so definitely good choice. I would say that they're TTS, so order your same size. My feet are wide, so I went up half a size.

Reactions: Angel1988

View attachment 5962258
For what it's worth... the manager at my boutique mentioned that most clients were needing half a size down in this shoe. I loved the look of the shoe, but sadly found the heel and ankle a bit uncomfortable. For me, I found part of the stiff fabric rubbed uncomfortably on the back of the ankle/heel. It's a beautiful shoe, but please know it isn't one i recommend if there is no possibility to return.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880 and Angel1988
I just got these ones. The collection is selling quite quickly (got the last pair in the city in my size!) and I love them.

I really liked the pale pink ones, too, but I worry those will get dirty and show wear so I’d be reluctant to actually enjoy them. Plus, the red is a fantastic deep colour.

Attachments

• IMG_2879.jpeg
    IMG_2879.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 22
Just wanted to provide a feedback on flat Dior slingbacks. Although I love the look of them but they are sooo uncomfortable when walking long distance. As they were flat, silly me thought to wear them for a long distance walk at a recent vacation. I ended up with bad blisters above my heel where the straps were rubbing. They even started bleeding. I had to stuff tissue papers. The blisters are still there even after 1 week. Also had blisters where the leather rubbed on top of the foot. I got a size up from my regular size. I am just bummed they are so bad in comfort. Pls tell me they will break in some day!

I bought these dior star sneakers and was soooo excited to get them in the blue color! Buttttt they run so big!!! I got these in my normal size (the same size I wear in most brands including manaolo, louboutin, dior, chanel, hermes) but my heel kept popping out even with an extra insole and tightened laces :sad:

Sadly, I might just return them but they are so pretty 😍

Attachments

• IMG_2392.jpeg
    IMG_2392.jpeg
    177.8 KB · Views: 26
no worries! i have the ones with fixed laces as well and i sized up on those
It s really hard to find the correct size for shoes, like every model/style differs a bit and so you had to order different sizes considering the style (even from the same brand)… Most SAs tell me to just order online as it’s very convenient, but I still try to avoid ordering online if possible😅 I tried on the canvas version Walk n Dior and ordered the same size in the leather version, they turned out to be a tad more loose and now my SA ordered another one half size down. I m just thankful for him being so patient with me

I bought these dior star sneakers and was soooo excited to get them in the blue color! Buttttt they run so big!!! I got these in my normal size (the same size I wear in most brands including manaolo, louboutin, dior, chanel, hermes) but my heel kept popping out even with an extra insole and tightened laces :sad:

Sadly, I might just return them but they are so pretty 😍
Can’t you try a half size down? My SA says length wise it should differ 5mm and might just make the difference for a better fitting. I experienced the same with the walk n Dior, the SA also put in an extra insole and I tied the laces more firm but my heels also kept popping out. My SA now managed to order a pair half size smaller, so we r crossing our fingers that will fit better😅

Can’t you try a half size down? My SA says length wise it should differ 5mm and might just make the difference for a better fitting. I experienced the same with the walk n Dior, the SA also put in an extra insole and I tied the laces more firm but my heels also kept popping out. My SA now managed to order a pair half size smaller, so we r crossing our fingers that will fit better😅

The half size down will be a 34.5 and it's sold out :sad: I've asked my SA to please be on the lookout so fingers crossed!

Let me know if the half size smaller works for you! I may just try to get it in a different color.

The half size down will be a 34.5 and it's sold out :sad: I've asked my SA to please be on the lookout so fingers crossed!

Let me know if the half size smaller works for you! I may just try to get it in a different color.
Has your SA checked the stock in other stores? That is how my SA managed to order them again since it was sold out online too. I m crossing my fingers and hope it’s a better fit too🤞🏻 Will surely let you know ☺️

Reactions: Kimchoi12
Just wanted to provide a feedback on flat Dior slingbacks. Although I love the look of them but they are sooo uncomfortable when walking long distance. As they were flat, silly me thought to wear them for a long distance walk at a recent vacation. I ended up with bad blisters above my heel where the straps were rubbing. They even started bleeding. I had to stuff tissue papers. The blisters are still there even after 1 week. Also had blisters where the leather rubbed on top of the foot. I got a size up from my regular size. I am just bummed they are so bad in comfort. Pls tell me they will break in some day!
I find dior slingbacks (I have charcoal gray leopard square toed slingbacks with one inch heel) the most uncomfortable shoe I may have ever owned. I sympathize bc I love the look. And, I cannot understand how something so relatively flat can be so bad :sad:

ETA: I also found the sneakers so uncomfortable that I gave them to my best friends college age daughter

I do like the Dior act 1 Birkenstock type sandals

• Sad
Reactions: luxsal and BB8
Has your SA checked the stock in other stores? That is how my SA managed to order them again since it was sold out online too. I m crossing my fingers and hope it’s a better fit too🤞🏻 Will surely let you know ☺️

He said he checked all of the stores and online and it was sold out :sad: He'll keep an eye out for me in case any one returns it but there aren't that many compared to the popular sizes so I'll be stalking the website.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on your new shoes!!

He said he checked all of the stores and online and it was sold out :sad: He'll keep an eye out for me in case any one returns it but there aren't that many compared to the popular sizes so I'll be stalking the website.

Can't wait to hear your thoughts on your new shoes!!
Hope you or your SA find yours soon 🍀 My SA texted me the shoes r in🎉, but I don't have time to go to the boutique before next Tuesday 😅 Kinda nervous and hope the half size down will solve our problem of slipping heels🤞To be continued ~

Reactions: Kimchoi12