Dior Shoes

I know what they look like, I meant what they look like on you [emoji4]
I tried them on again yesterday (I mean, Dior). But no. The patent leather is too stiff, the plain ones have really tough edges. But I’m hard to please, I have wide feet
Lol. Thanks. I did not manage to try the Chanel slingbacks but I think they look more comfortable. I’m was looking at Dior because I am somewhat obsessed with the J’adior ribbon. I am also afraid that the J’adior slingbacks would be a phase. The Chanel slingbacks being classics.

Reactions: Tasha1
Lol. Thanks. I did not manage to try the Chanel slingbacks but I think they look more comfortable. I’m was looking at Dior because I am somewhat obsessed with the J’adior ribbon. I am also afraid that the J’adior slingbacks would be a phase. The Chanel slingbacks being classics.
I wouldn't worry as much about the timelessness of shoes, because their soles get heavily worn and by the time a shoe style looks "outdated", the shoe itself would have so much wear and tear that it would be time to retire the shoe anyway.

The J'ADIOR shoes are here to stay for many more seasons, as they are Maria Grazia Chiuri's cult classic at Dior. I say get what you like the look of more, and wear them frequently to get as much mileage out of them as possible so there are no regrets when the shoes are no longer considered trendy years later.

I wouldn't worry as much about the timelessness of shoes, because their soles get heavily worn and by the time a shoe style looks "outdated", the shoe itself would have so much wear and tear that it would be time to retire the shoe anyway.

The J'ADIOR shoes are here to stay for many more seasons, as they are Maria Grazia Chiuri's cult classic at Dior. I say get what you like the look of more, and wear them frequently to get as much mileage out of them as possible so there are no regrets when the shoes are no longer considered trendy years later.
Good points. Thanks!

I'm so torn between the J'adior and Chanel slingbacks. I can only get one. Help. Which one should I choose?

I have both the J'adior (3 flats and 1 mid heel in patent, velvet, mesh, leather (lambskin?)) and Chanel slingback (1 flat nude with black captoe). I think the J'adiors are soooo much more comfortable -- no breaking in needed. The Chanel slingback hurt after a few hours of wearing.