Dawn's small but well-loved collection

@Miss_Dawn that was hands down one of the most enjoyable threads I've seen, the bags, the stories, earrings, slg's and oh my the pens ... the quintessential Burberry lipstick? Fantastic collection, beautifully photographed and clearly well loved. Thank you for posting :tup::love:

Thank you so much. What a lovely message. :hugs:

I took a double take when I read 'Burberry lipstick'. You're so observant!! A regular Sherlock Holmes.

I may also have a slight thing about makeup :angel::blush: I don't dare to photograph my makeup drawers :giggle:

I love the new SDJ you've ordered and the handbags of yours that I've seen on various threads. Especially your blue bags. That blue Celine and blue Hermes notebook. :girlsigh:You have great taste :drinks:

Thank you so much. What a lovely message. :hugs:

I took a double take when I read 'Burberry lipstick'. You're so observant!! A regular Sherlock Holmes.

I may also have a slight thing about makeup :angel::blush: I don't dare to photograph my makeup drawers :giggle:

I love the new SDJ you've ordered and the handbags of yours that I've seen on various threads. Especially your blue bags. That blue Celine and blue Hermes notebook. :girlsigh:You have great taste :drinks:

Lol at Sherlock :lol: but I love Burberry makeup, you must pop up a photo of your make up, it's your showcase and we would all love to see :yes:. Thank you for the lovely compliment on my bags too, I've been heavily downsizing lately, bags and slg's - I'm down to 19 bags but want to get to 10 :wtf::facepalm: but I keep buying bracelets instead :panic: oh and a SDJ I didn't "need" :graucho:

Lol at Sherlock :lol: but I love Burberry makeup, you must pop up a photo of your make up, it's your showcase and we would all love to see :yes:. Thank you for the lovely compliment on my bags too, I've been heavily downsizing lately, bags and slg's - I'm down to 19 bags but want to get to 10 :wtf::facepalm: but I keep buying bracelets instead :panic: oh and a SDJ I didn't "need" :graucho:

10 bags?!! How minimalist of you ;) I know what you mean about diverting a focus from bags to jewellery etc. I do the same. I go in phases. Pens, makeup, jewellery, handbags, homeware. I just like a spread of pretty things.

I couldn't possibly photograph all my makeup. There's too much of it :giggle: maybe I'll just photograph some of the acrylic drawers that house my 'makeup in use'. There are then drawers and drawers of new makeup. I've stopped buying now because I ran out of space ;)

A glimpse of some of my makeup organisation. The first couple of pictures are clear drawers for the makeup I'm using. Then I have lots of new makeup and brushes, and perfumes etc that I'm not using yet, like these Chanel ones.

These pictures are dedicated to @BigCherry who had to ask ;):giggle::coolio:

(No I'm not a makeup artist.
Yes, I'm fascinated with makeup.
No, I'm rubbish at applying it :angel:)

Attachments

• IMG_8496.JPG
    IMG_8496.JPG
    197.8 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_8498.JPG
    IMG_8498.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 584
  • IMG_8497.JPG
    IMG_8497.JPG
    192.6 KB · Views: 598
A glimpse of some of my makeup organisation. The first couple of pictures are clear drawers for the makeup I'm using. Then I have lots of new makeup and brushes, and perfumes etc that I'm not using yet, like these Chanel ones.

Wow Miss Dawn, you sure do know how to collect :wtf: :giggle:

It's fascinating, like being in the middle of John Lewis. Thankfully I'm pretty basic with make up and only own 3 lipsticks and 2 of those are balms but I love love love Chanel allure, I've been wearing it about 15+ years now.

You have wonderful taste and a voravious passion for what you like in life, do keep it up and keep posting please :tup::drinks:

:ps: HAAAA OMG!! Thank you for sending me your link!! I MUST show this pic to my BFF. Her birthday is next weekend & I just bought her a gift card to her favorite makeup haven store in town along w/ a few makeup goodies i chose for her. She would be in awe of your organization. Can you PLEASE come visit me & teach me, or better yet....just do it for me?!! Pretty please!!!

:ps: HAAAA OMG!! Thank you for sending me your link!! I MUST show this pic to my BFF. Her birthday is next weekend & I just bought her a gift card to her favorite makeup haven store in town along w/ a few makeup goodies i chose for her. She would be in awe of your organization. Can you PLEASE come visit me & teach me, or better yet....just do it for me?!! Pretty please!!!

Hahaha
Thank you for the compliments.
Of course I will. We're going to have a bag and makeup party ;):hugs:

To bring my bag showcase thread back to bags (oops! :angel:) I thought I would recap on the bags I'm most enjoying, on a daily basis this summer for the work week :heart::hbeat:

A quartet of vibrant top handle totes, with practical shoulder straps, from Givenchy, Saint Laurent and Salvatore Ferragamo.
That is quite the quartet of fabulous beauties Miss Dawn! WOWEE Kazowee! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
Happy birthday to meeeee :yahoo:
Going away for a long weekend to celebrate with my new bag in tow.

Saint Laurent Sac de Jour small in Lipstick Fuchsia. It's a dream ultra feminine power bag :hbeat::love:

I am attaching some pictures. There is also a collage from a celebratory jaunt in my garden :hbeat:

For my wedding anniversary I asked DH for this small Gucci wallet. :love::hbeat:

Happy belated birthday and anniversary, Miss_Dawn! Your SDJ is amazing. I'm glad the customer service for your exchange went smoothly. Cute and sleek Gucci wallet, I like it. I adore your makeup organization!!!
Thanks for tagging me and calling me out for my bag showcas thread (you are very kind) - I actually don't have one. :giggle::blush::facepalm:
I'm currently on holidays. I've posted some of my bag pics in the 2017 Shopping your own collection thread,
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...ag-and-wallet-collection-any-one-else.956897/
It's an active thread with lots of members' gorgeous bag pics :girlsigh::yahoo:

@More bags thank you for the compliments :blush:

I just went through your collections on the shopping thread. wowzers! Gorgeous collection :yahoo: that bleu nuit alma is really something else! And that shocking pink reissue:love: Stunning!! Congratulations on all your beauties :congrats:

ETA: I couldn't resist going through your whole collection one more time. That Celine box as well :girlsigh:

Last edited:
@More bags thank you for the compliments :blush:

I just went through your collections on the shopping thread. wowzers! Gorgeous collection :yahoo: that bleu nuit alma is really something else! And that shocking pink reissue:love: Stunning!! Congratulations on all your beauties :congrats:

ETA: I couldn't resist going through your whole collection one more time. That Celine box as well :girlsigh:

@Miss_Dawn, thanks for the kind words, it means a lot to me coming from you. It's funny how hard it is to capture the colour of my 13P Red Reissue, I think of it more as a raspberry red. Here's a better picture (less overexposed compared to the other one)
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...loured-chanel-bag.967446/page-3#post-31464729
Have a great week, lovely friend!

[emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119] to your amazing organizational skills!!!!!! Ms. Dawn, I'm wondering how do you store your bags and slgs--you are an organizational guru, and there's so much for me to learn!!!!![emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]