Dawn's small but well-loved collection

This post is for my gardening friends.
@Mimmy @frick&frack @Kendie26 @roundandround @Pessie @Pmrbfay

Let it not be thought that @Mimmy has a monopoly on hanging out with her handbags and pina coladas on the beach (OK I made up the pina coladas...)

Here is a picture of my latest handbag who's first trip out was to the beach (see a couple of posts ago). Now I want to say something like 'yah boo' to @Mimmy and then I can love you all again:giggle: :love::hugs:

This post is for my gardening friends.
@Mimmy @frick&frack @Kendie26 @roundandround @Pessie @Pmrbfay

Let it not be thought that @Mimmy has a monopoly on hanging out with her handbags and pina coladas on the beach (OK I made up the pina coladas...)

Here is a picture of my latest handbag who's first trip out was to the beach (see a couple of posts ago). Now I want to say something like 'yah boo' to @Mimmy and then I can love you all again:giggle: :love::hugs:
WOWEE WOWEE girlie!! Thank you for alerting/tagging me because otherwise I would have likely not found your glorious thread!!! OMG you are not only garden :king: you are organizational & bag queen!! What a FABULOUS collection. Love all your pics & how you do those collage views. Congrats on your new Gucci:happydance::heart:! I must say i really am sweet on your MK pink tote!:love:That color...it's garden worthy:giggle: Also adore all of your Prada (1 of my very first designer loves) :drinks:Beautifully done my dear!:hugs:

I think I forgot to mention on my bag thread that I had a problem with my Mulberry Lily Medium. The chain was squeaking when it moved so I took it back to Mulberry and instead of saying it was wear and tear (as I feared), or sending it for repair (as I hoped), they said I could have a brand new one!! So I traded in my 3-month old Lily for a new one. They brought out 8 pieces and let me pick the best one, so I felt very lucky. I still haven't used my new Lily, so she is sitting in all her new glory in my wardrobe. How nice when something nice happens :rolleyes:

I love looking at your collection! Bags, perfumes, some candles, love Diptyque candles, pens and so on.

Love Lily as I have one too. This is the most useful and reachable bag for me, easy to wear and to bring on a vacay. Good to hear Mulberry costumer service is great. WOW 8 pieces for you to choose from? I stayed there for half a day if it was me:lol:

WOWEE WOWEE girlie!! Thank you for alerting/tagging me because otherwise I would have likely not found your glorious thread!!! OMG you are not only garden :king: you are organizational & bag queen!! What a FABULOUS collection. Love all your pics & how you do those collage views. Congrats on your new Gucci:happydance::heart:! I must say i really am sweet on your MK pink tote!:love:That color...it's garden worthy:giggle: Also adore all of your Prada (1 of my very first designer loves) :drinks:Beautifully done my dear!:hugs:

@Kendie26 that is such a complient coming from a lady with such a fabulous wardrobe. I really like the pink as well. I have a fabulous new pink tote coming for my birthday at the end of the month. Can't wait, and will share!! I love the Prada too, such useful work totes. And my Gucci disco is a joy. It's a bit different to all the other discos you see around. Today it's coming out with me. Mr Dawn and I are going to a RHS garden. Will share on the gardening thread. Thank you for coming by to this thread and all the compliments :hugs:

Thank you! I loved seeing your collection, I dearly wish I had your organisation and presentation skills!! :lol:

@Pessie Thank you my friend. You have some fab Mulberry don't you? I'd love to see your collection :girlsigh:

I love looking at your collection! Bags, perfumes, some candles, love Diptyque candles, pens and so on.

Love Lily as I have one too. This is the most useful and reachable bag for me, easy to wear and to bring on a vacay. Good to hear Mulberry costumer service is great. WOW 8 pieces for you to choose from? I stayed there for half a day if it was me:lol:

Thank you @roundandround
I love the Lily too. Such a practical buy, and this glossy black is so resilient. Any scuff just smoothes itself out over time by itself! Magic!

Thank you, I do have a few different collections. :yahoo: I love my perfumes. :hbeat: I have 4 perfumes that Mr Dawn and I blended ourselves in the South of France. Dawn 1.2.3.4!!!

You need to go, you'd love Grasse :love:
As for Diptyque I usually have a few scents on the go around the house. Currently I have Roses, Baies, Mimosa, Violette and Rosaviola. I don't want to burn Rosaviola because it was limited edition and one of the items in my annual Valentines box from Mr Dawn! But the rest I'm not precious about. Thank you for the compliments :drinks::hugs:

@Kendie26 that is such a complient coming from a lady with such a fabulous wardrobe. I really like the pink as well. I have a fabulous new pink tote coming for my birthday at the end of the month. Can't wait, and will share!! I love the Prada too, such useful work totes. And my Gucci disco is a joy. It's a bit different to all the other discos you see around. Today it's coming out with me. Mr Dawn and I are going to a RHS garden. Will share on the gardening thread. Thank you for coming by to this thread and all the compliments :hugs:

@Pessie Thank you my friend. You have some fab Mulberry don't you? I'd love to see your collection :girlsigh:

Thank you @roundandround
I love the Lily too. Such a practical buy, and this glossy black is so resilient. Any scuff just smoothes itself out over time by itself! Magic!

Thank you, I do have a few different collections. :yahoo: I love my perfumes. :hbeat: I have 4 perfumes that Mr Dawn and I blended ourselves in the South of France. Dawn 1.2.3.4!!!

You need to go, you'd love Grasse :love:
As for Diptyque I usually have a few scents on the go around the house. Currently I have Roses, Baies, Mimosa, Violette and Rosaviola. I don't want to burn Rosaviola because it was limited edition and one of the items in my annual Valentines box from Mr Dawn! But the rest I'm not precious about. Thank you for the compliments :drinks::hugs:
My pleasure @Miss_Dawn I just have 3 Mulberry's at the mo, I took a picture for another thread recently, here you go:
image.jpg
The choc bags are darwin and the oak is NVT.

And most of my high end SLGs are also from Prada. It's love, I tell you.

- Prada Rame Continental Wallet Vitello Lux in Sole (the yellow one)
- Prada Continental Wallet Saffiano in Peonia (the pink one)
- Prada Card Holder Vitello Move in Lacca (the red one)
- Prada Trifold Short Wallet Vitello Move in Cobalto (the blue one)

Can we stop a moment and just admire the rainbow? I particularly love the blue compact wallet which fits most of my tricky bags and adds a lovely pop of colour!
Are those little brooches on each purse? They're so lovely! :love: What are they called (if you don't mind me asking)?

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
@ShoppingAddict94
Oh thank you. They're 4 pairs of earrings. They were all wedding presents. I may have a slight thing for jewellery too :blush:
@ShoppingAddict94 Edit. No, sorry I'm wrong in my response to you; the rubies were a recent present from my husband. I forgot they were in that picture. The rest were wedding presents. I wrote the details on post #9 in this bag thread. :flowers:

Reactions: ShoppingAddict94
Besides bags, another one of my happy places is my desk. I love stationery and pens. I was photographing some of my pens for a pen thread this morning and I thought I would add it here to my thread as another pop of colour.

I won't go into details (it is after all a bag thread :angel:), but here are some pictures of different pen sets including Montblanc, Cross, Waterman, Parker, Shaeffer, Faber-Castell and Pelikan. A lot of them are kept in a clear set of drawers with velvet inserts, on my desk.

Thank you for indulging me and allowing me to share something a bit different x:love:

Wow, what a stunning collection! Great pictures, collages and descriptions. My favourites are your Antigona, Fiamma and Soho Disco. Which bags do you use most often? I also bought a Gucci Soho Disco last month (black) and it has been a trusty sidekick, wonderful, secure and lightweight for traveling. I hope you enjoy yours! Thank you for sharing your amazing pen collection, I noticed you used them as props in some of your bag pics. I love stationery and pens, too. Your red/burgundy Montblanc pen case is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your great pics!

Reactions: Miss_Dawn
Wow, what a stunning collection! Great pictures, collages and descriptions. My favourites are your Antigona, Fiamma and Soho Disco. Which bags do you use most often? I also bought a Gucci Soho Disco last month (black) and it has been a trusty sidekick, wonderful, secure and lightweight for traveling. I hope you enjoy yours! Thank you for sharing your amazing pen collection, I noticed you used them as props in some of your bag pics. I love stationery and pens, too. Your red/burgundy Montblanc pen case is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your great pics!
Thank you very much :flowers:

Most often, at the moment, I find I use my Antigona and the new YSL Cabas Monogram the most often. I also use all 3 Prada totes fairly regularly. For the weekends it's mostly my Disco. Love it.

I have a new power bag (Pink!) coming for my birthday. Can't wait :yahoo:

I'm jealous you have the black Disco. It's probably really carefree. I just liked the duochrome so I went for that instead.

My Fiamma always feels like a power bag. I try to wear it with matching shoes and sapphires :love:

I love pens. I have a matching A5 Agenda in burgundy from Montblanc. With the pen case, my Princess Grace pen and the Agenda I feel polished at work. Just a nice boost to see them looking matchy-matchy :hbeat:

There's a bag thread. I'll see if I can find it and tag you :hugs:

Last edited:
Happy birthday to meeeee :yahoo:
Going away for a long weekend to celebrate with my new bag in tow.

Saint Laurent Sac de Jour small in Lipstick Fuchsia. It's a dream ultra feminine power bag :hbeat::love:

I am attaching some pictures. There is also a collage from a celebratory jaunt in my garden :hbeat:

Attachments

• IMG_7949.JPG
    IMG_7949.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 797
  • IMG_7953.JPG
    IMG_7953.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 807
  • IMG_7963.JPG
    IMG_7963.JPG
    343.3 KB · Views: 812