Louis Vuitton is now a 'brand for secretaries' in China

It seems to me that certain ultra rich are saying that LVs are too cheap and accessible. If they don't like it they should buy a different $30k Birkin bag (or whatever the price is.) for every day of the month. I can promise you that my peasant self could/would never afford that. However, LVMH is still in the business of making money and realize that it is far more profitable for them to sell 100,000 $1000 bags than 20 $30,000 bags. So criticize LV as much as they want, I don't see LV pricing themselves out of the broader market.

a consignment store i went to did say that there are a lot of people trying to sell their lvs because it was common but it still was not selling. and that nobody wanted lv.[/QUOTE

When I go to the LV boutique it always seems busy and I see people buying things..I have been collecting LV for years and still love my LVs. I don't mind seeing other people carrying the same bag or LV in general.
That's surprising, I'm always amazed at how fast they move off of Yoogis.

I was just going to say the same thing..LV seems to be a quick seller on Yoogis and other reseller sites..I am actually seeing more LV in my area....That is the majority of my Yoogis purchases...

That's surprising, I'm always amazed at how fast they move off of Yoogis.

When I post my LV on ebay it usually sells within a couple days, sometimes within hours. I just lost out on a roses speedy that literally sold within 10 minutes of being listed.

a consignment store i went to did say that there are a lot of people trying to sell their lvs because it was common but it still was not selling. and that nobody wanted lv.

So I'm not sure where you're located where "nobody wants LV" even in Los Angeles where LV is totally ubiquitous, people still want it.

Where is this store? I want to know so I can hoard all the LVs to myself.
Me too. I can sell the ones I don't want on ebay. :lol:

I have recently had a chance to spend a lot of time brand browsing in detail. I have looked at the workmanship of so many brands, Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, miu miu, Celine, d&G, Goyard, LV, Alexander McQueen, Chloe, Balenciaga, mulberry and so many more. And just based on my detailed examination of the product. The hardware, the zippers,maybe stitching, the leather, the materials, the practicality of the designs with the user in mind, I still only buy one brand of bag, and that is LV. I have tried buying other brands, but I have always found something very wrong with the bag after I bring it home. For the price I pay, I get the most bang for my buck from LV, when I take my requirements and my aesthetic into consideration. I am not rolling in it, so my dollars spent must count. I care about durability, practicality, versatility, beauty, ease of use, longevity of style and price. So I don't care what they like or don't like in China. I am devoted to LV until I have a reason not to be.

LV's quality, durability, design, and beauty never fail me either. I tried to move to Balenciaga and I regret it big time.

I never haver had any problems selling any of my old bags .. They keep their value more than most other brands ( not talking Hermes ) I won't ever be paying 30,000 for a bag ! If you can afford that great but I'll put that kind of money toward a newer car ! Lol