Louis Vuitton is now a 'brand for secretaries' in China

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I believe someone already made a thread about this...

2. Interesting. Wall Street Journal said that China moved over 40 million people out of poverty, but 82,000,000 Chinese still live on less than a dollar a day. What a stark contrast.

3. Yea it has been mentioned that they rather be living in a poorer lifestyle but still look like they are financially well off in person. Its typical of the Chinese to "save face" and exhibit a different persona outwardly

4. This just in: Hermes is the brand of horse trainers.

5. Sorry, didn't see it! Just saw this news article today.

6. 😋😃👍

7. Lol

8. Wait, wasn't there a post like this that got tons of replies earlier?

9. LOL

That okay. It still somewhere way back in the forum. :P
    The mods can always merge this thread in the original post.

10. I have recently had a chance to spend a lot of time brand browsing in detail. I have looked at the workmanship of so many brands, Chanel, Dior, Gucci, Hermes, Prada, miu miu, Celine, d&G, Goyard, LV, Alexander McQueen, Chloe, Balenciaga, mulberry and so many more. And just based on my detailed examination of the product. The hardware, the zippers,maybe stitching, the leather, the materials, the practicality of the designs with the user in mind, I still only buy one brand of bag, and that is LV. I have tried buying other brands, but I have always found something very wrong with the bag after I bring it home. For the price I pay, I get the most bang for my buck from LV, when I take my requirements and my aesthetic into consideration. I am not rolling in it, so my dollars spent must count. I care about durability, practicality, versatility, beauty, ease of use, longevity of style and price. So I don't care what they like or don't like in China. I am devoted to LV until I have a reason not to be.

11. 🙌

12. brava bellissima !
    😃❤️😜👍

13. I feel bad to ask this but... since when Chinese people's fashion taste is a statement? :whistle:

14. X2

I've had problems with wallets and bags from Chanel, YSL, and Prada. Yet, nothing has happened to any of my LV's.

BTW, China's market is on the verge of collapse so why is it that this is a secretary's bag? Not only is this a condensing label, it seems inappropriate on many other levels as well. :sad: