Louis Vuitton is now a 'brand for secretaries' in China

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. Yes, unfortunately some people can b snobby. If celebrities still carry LV, I don't understand why they think of themselves better than those rich celebs

Every1 is entitled to buy whatever bag or brand they like. Regardless of their professions, its their hard earned money or well deserved money from loving hubby

Let's not make life complicated...let's continue to buy n wear whatever we love

2. Jeez that's crazy a brand loved in the states by so many is a "typical" item in China?!! I love my Iv items so dearly. I have a great job but went thru loads of schooling to afford them. China must be paying there secretaries a nice salary!

3. OMG This old thread is back!!! 😱😱😱😱

4. it keeps being resurrected.

5. This thread needs to fall down the hole of no return. It's just depressing!

6. Hahaha. 😃
    You gave me a good laugh.

7. Mr. Bone's Crazy Ride Never Ends. :death:

8. I can't believe it to be true in Communist China. Maybe in Japan.

9. Secrataries are hard workers who have to be organized. What about society has made people think secretaries or China or a secretary from China would somehow make my LV less desirable? I don't know I bet I would have some awesome fun hanging out with these Chinese secrataries shopping for LV. :P

sfmel likes this.

10. Bravo bravo!!!!!! I'm a secretary...... Well I'm the really an office manager. But the majority of my work is secretarial.

11. I thought the same thing. It just needs to go away for good!

12. Let's take a vote...
    Admins take it down!🏻🏻️🏻