Authenticate This! jewelry or Seller!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm concerned about 2 things - the finish doesn't look very good and the colour is very white.

Tiffany silver does not have that glaring white finish. It looks like it might be plated base metal.

First, thank you so much for your reply! :hugs:

I hope you don't mind me asking for clarification about the finish? What do you mean by that?

I thought it had a gold color to it, at least seeing it from my screen :sad: Now I am super concern about it being too white. It looks gorgeous in person, with a nice "new" silver like color. I assumed that the seller may have tweaked the contrast in photoshop or something...

Here is another tiffany bracelet with a similar finish from the seller.

Lastly, I took it to Tiffany's yesterday to have a charm added on to it. The SA did not think twice of it being fake, but I shall see once it's actually in NYC being looked at. I am hoping it's the real thing because I hate dealing with returns :crybaby:

First, thank you so much for your reply! :hugs:

I hope you don't mind me asking for clarification about the finish? What do you mean by that?

I thought it had a gold color to it, at least seeing it from my screen :sad: Now I am super concern about it being too white. It looks gorgeous in person, with a nice "new" silver like color. I assumed that the seller may have tweaked the contrast in photoshop or something...

Here is another tiffany bracelet with a similar finish from the seller.

Lastly, I took it to Tiffany's yesterday to have a charm added on to it. The SA did not think twice of it being fake, but I shall see once it's actually in NYC being looked at. I am hoping it's the real thing because I hate dealing with returns :crybaby:
It could be the photo - if it looks the same colour as the Tiffany silver in the store then the colour is not an issue :smile:. Often counterfeit pieces are plated to look very white and Tiffany silver is not super white.

Hi! Can I ask for an authentication of the silver pandora charms that I received as a gift in this thread? or there is a separate thread for that? If there is, please provide me with the link of the thread so I can post it there :smile:

Thanks.

I read somewhere that Elsa Peretti never made a lock like this (and when you think about it, it does not seem like something she would design). I would love to hear from someone who knows one way or the other on these.....I've seen them from time to time and never know what to think!

Hi! Can I ask for an authentication of the silver pandora charms that I received as a gift in this thread? or there is a separate thread for that? If there is, please provide me with the link of the thread so I can post it there :smile:

Thanks.

You can authenticate anything about jewelry here..maybe check the first page of this thread for the rules

Dear ladies,

Anyone owns this ring? Is the marking similar?

Item name: Cartier Trinity Ring S? XS?
Item no: 161707422999
Seller: steven-japan2525
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/161707422999?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thanks so much!!
The marking will depend on when the item was made and where it was sold. This ring is fairly old. I have sold a number of these. When dealing with items that have changed subtly over time I normally ask myself is "does this look like is was made by Cartier/Bulgari/Tiffany"?

^^ I only have one other Cartier item to compare it too and it does look as well made. Though I have no expertise whatsoever in evaluating jewellery. I think I will take it in to our local Cartier as I do want to get it engraved. Thanks!

Hi Pls authenticate the Pandora charms. Two tone bow purse charm and two tone family forever charm. As mentioned in my previous post, I asked pre-ordered from a seller who went to US both charms. The charms were not available in my country. We only have limited selection of charms here. Anyway, According to her the bow purse charm was bought in bloomingdales & family forever charm was bought from a Pandora boutique. Both with gift receipts. I don't have the charms yet but I will meet her this week. I only have the photos that I requested from her. Hope you guys can assist to authenticate before I pay the seller.

Unfortunately, I cannot post multiple pictures in one post so I'll post the pictures separately.

Thank you in advance :smile:

Attached pic 1 of 3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 286
Status
Not open for further replies.