Authenticate This! jewelry or Seller!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pic 2 of 3

Attached Files:

2. Pic 3 of 3

Thanks!

Attached Files:

3. Can someone, please, let me know if this pin is authentic? Thank you!

Attached Files:

4. I don't know much about pandora but items look well made

5. Thank you. :smile: Actually, the Pandora charms have gift receipts but I do not know if gift receipts could also be faked.

6. Sounds like a lot of effort!

7. Yes! haha! Maybe I am just paranoid because I had a bad experience with online seller before. I should move one.

8. It's really easy to fake receipts and it's done all the time. Please don't judge whether or not something is authentic because it comes (or doesn't) with a receipt.

9. Hi it's me again!
    I've already posted this item with the pics the seller sent me before my purchase. Now it has arrived and I love it! I am quite sure it's real: the stamps are too crisp to be fake in my opinion but since the interior hallmark was not quite visible in the last pics I posted, I'm posting a couple hi-res pic hoping some of you gorgeous ladies will give me their opinion. Thanks again!

Tiffany & Co. 1837 Midnight Titanium Men's Cuff

Attached Files:

10. Hi,

Can someone please authenticate this Tiffany & Co 18ct Yellow Gold Sapphire&Diamond Eternity Ring?

The hallmarks on the shank says Tiffany & Co 750 but is quite fuzzy and not as clear cut as I'd expect but I realise it's a retired design. Also, on the second to last image here, it has another hallmark Israel... did Tiffany ever produce jewellery in Israel?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. A few more images due to restriction on max of 8.

Thanks guys!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. #9148 Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015

13. There are no close ups or identifying marks/hallmarks; no way to test the metal. I wouldn't be comfortable making any judgment on these pieces based on the information provided.

14. #9150 Jun 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice