YSL Sample Sale! (Trip Report)

Ok got a few pairs of shoes & a bag ..& also a ysl duffle bag which I will use for traveling. Also got two rings.. It was good but maybe id rethink the 6hrs I waited in line!!!!!
Also anyone thinking about going tomorrow.. Go! They restock apparently every hr or So..Which means if they have anything extra in the back they bring it out..

Go early in the am if your going.. Like around 4-5am ppl apparently even showed up As early as 2-3am!! There is a 3 bag limit.. I didn't really find any wallets or clutches.. Shoes were an awesome deal! Also the jewels.. :smile:

Good luck! Dress warm and wear sneakers lol.. Bring food/water & reading material.. I made friends so that helped pass the time..

Also don't cut in line all the ppl that tried to do that got thrown out and weren't let in.. Drama!
Overall for me was pretty worth it.. :smile:
Good luck everyone thinking of going!

P.S
Also beware of hoarders! and tell on them to the staff. They hold tons of shoes and bags and wait for hourssss!! Hogging all the goodies. So if U want whatever they are hoarding tell the ppl working the sale! :heart: & good luck guys

Would you say 6 hours is a pretty typical wait time if you get there early morning? That's insane :sad: I have work... I was thinking of going before I start my shift at 11!

Cewek I did see the raffia bags...

SleepylOvergirl I saw the bag but not the shoes I did see thosec in a purple :smile: hope that helps

&& as for the wait time I can't say what's typical but if you ur going.. It's best to take a day off lol..
:smile:

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cbf46568dd946c02a73a6b29e&id=d2fbdfbdec&e=794bdf9102

New Shipment of Handbags

Women's

Clothing, Shoes, Handbags,
Small Leather Goods and Jewelry

Also including
A Limited Selection of:
Men's Clothing

Extended Hours

Wednesday, Oct. 24th: 9am to 8pm
Thursday, Oct. 25th: 9am to 6pm

To be held at:
Soiffer Haskin
317 West 33rd Street, NYC
(Just west of 8th Avenue)

All cellphones and handbags must be checked in at coatcheck.

Credit Cards Only
(American Express, Visa or MasterCard)
All Sales Final.
Strollers not allowed. No children under 12 will be admitted.

For more information, call: (718) 747-1656, Monday through Friday: 9am to 6pm

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cbf46568dd946c02a73a6b29e&id=d2fbdfbdec&e=794bdf9102

New Shipment of Handbags

Women's

Clothing, Shoes, Handbags,
Small Leather Goods and Jewelry

Also including
A Limited Selection of:
Men's Clothing

Extended Hours

Wednesday, Oct. 24th: 9am to 8pm
Thursday, Oct. 25th: 9am to 6pm

To be held at:
Soiffer Haskin
317 West 33rd Street, NYC
(Just west of 8th Avenue)

All cellphones and handbags must be checked in at coatcheck.

Credit Cards Only
(American Express, Visa or MasterCard)
All Sales Final.
Strollers not allowed. No children under 12 will be admitted.

For more information, call: (718) 747-1656, Monday through Friday: 9am to 6pm

Amazing!! Going to try my luck after work today since I got turned away around 6:15 last night. Thanks for the update!