YSL Sample Sale! (Trip Report)

_DSC0273.jpg

Hope you have that bag!!!

OMG I knew I should of got some of the bags. I saw the same bags you girls bought... didn't buy them, but seeing you girl bought it made me so jealous. I was there for wallet, but they were sold out when I got in. I did got a pair of flats to make myself feel better aster 3 hours of wait..

img0970bt.jpg

img0967xv.jpg

Here's what I got from the sale (way back on Monday -- I'm back on the west coast now):

Red patent palais slingbacks ($200), black and gold y-strap tributes ($200 -- my husband convinced the sales people that they weren't "real" tributes), azur paille patent tribtoos ($350):

shoes.jpg

Silver y-mail clutch ($200) and green/silver arty dot ring ($50):
clutchring.jpg

Green silk blazer ($300, down from $3125!):
blazer.jpg

I'm so drooling over all your finds! :drool:
Those azur tributes. Wow!

Does anyone know how do I contact ysl supplier ? So my mom bought too many on the sample sale n decide to sell a few . N paypal restricted my account cuz they think the bag is selling for too low . And even told me that they contacted the manufacture n said it can't be lower den $ 1000. Even I showed them the receipt the said the description does the match . If u guys purchase from the ysl sample sale on nov u noe they actually put Easy M as the item description for all bags . :sad: plz help !