YSL Sample Sale! (Trip Report)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. image-2850119442.jpg

Sneak photos of the bags I got lol

Attached Files:

2. I am going to die right now :faint:

3. any arty's?

4. Neiman Marcus online has the purple patent BDJ you are looking for! I saw it today...violet.

5. The line is picking up now. Bags are starting to get depleted. Large and small black patent downtowns, roadys, y sacs, muse messengers, gold y mail totes.

Shoes, clothes, jewelry are depleted.

6. I am going to pop over there. I am a glutton for punishment.

7. I would have gone if I didn't already get the one thing I wanted from YSL which I actually need authenticated since I bought from bluefly.

8. If you don't mind my asking, how much were the the leopard print easy bags that you posted?

9. $700

10. Thank you!! One more question...is the bag made out of calf hair or smooth leather? thank again for posting your bags and answering my questions!

11. I got there at 6:30pm, there was no line. Lots of bags left.

12. Love your Roady's!!

13. Any one going tomorrow that could help me! Pls pm me. I want this design in some accessories

image-2159532583.jpg

Cc holder or coin purse

14. Hun those r actually my bags lol . The one who just answered you is someone else . The leopards r in lovely calf hair not printed .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice