YSL Sample Sale! (Trip Report)

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Would you say 6 hours is a pretty typical wait time if you get there early morning? That's insane :sad: I have work... I was thinking of going before I start my shift at 11!

2. image-3674415377.jpg

Here u go again took them a pic together

3. #33 Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  4. Cewek I did see the raffia bags...

SleepylOvergirl I saw the bag but not the shoes I did see thosec in a purple :smile: hope that helps

&& as for the wait time I can't say what's typical but if you ur going.. It's best to take a day off lol..
    :smile:

5. The sale hours have been extended:

Wednesday, Oct. 24th: 9am to 8pm
    Thursday, Oct. 25th: 9am to 6pm

6. http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=cbf46568dd946c02a73a6b29e&id=d2fbdfbdec&e=794bdf9102

New Shipment of Handbags

Women's

Clothing, Shoes, Handbags,
    Small Leather Goods and Jewelry

Also including
    A Limited Selection of:
    Men's Clothing

Extended Hours

Wednesday, Oct. 24th: 9am to 8pm
    Thursday, Oct. 25th: 9am to 6pm

To be held at:
    Soiffer Haskin
    317 West 33rd Street, NYC
    (Just west of 8th Avenue)

All cellphones and handbags must be checked in at coatcheck.

Credit Cards Only
    (American Express, Visa or MasterCard)
    All Sales Final.
    Strollers not allowed. No children under 12 will be admitted.

For more information, call: (718) 747-1656, Monday through Friday: 9am to 6pm

7. Amazing!! Going to try my luck after work today since I got turned away around 6:15 last night. Thanks for the update!

8. Does anybody know how long is the line this morning?

9. Wat the selection like for shoes now ? Any anyone know wat is the smallest size they run for tribute n tribtoo ?

If you get sth with or wrong size or damaged there is no exchange ?

10. Any updates on the lines?

11. No lines as of 1:00 pm.. Good selection of handbags left.. Tribtoos selection more so at 9.5 to 40 sizes..

12. All sales are final dear!

13. :sad:

14. Great! I'll try my luck tonight, again...

15. U should go now all selection bag is like out my mom still there we got 4 bags today . Two easy n two muse 2 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice